Tuesday, May 13, 2008

`` SAVE ME .

I'M FEELING VERY TERRIBLE NOW !
SAVE ME PLEASE !

I have not catch a wink for 48 hours .
2 days ago , I received an email .
From then on , all my pains , my hurts , flashes back to me once more .
Nightmare has returned .
My bad past has returned .
My health is deteriorating .
I'm exhausted.

Why do you have to do this to me ?!

what have I done to received all these pain ?
It took me so long to recover , looking positively & becoming a happy person .
Now, is back to square one again .
Retribution in my previous life , maybe ?

My life is beginning to filled with hatred .

Seeing me smiling & joking away does not mean I'm fine .
This is to show I do not wan to make people's life difficult around me .
Now that I have gone through so much .
Hiding , is nothing to me anymore .
I'm still strong & I can handle it my own .
I know & I do understand that my close one would want to be there for me .
Please do not be angry but understand the decisions I made .
I do not want to create a burden .
I just want all of you to be happy .
Because seeing you smile , would create a difference to me .
That's all I ask for .

" My life is no longer simple as it is .
It became a complicated one where I , myself do not understand it either. "

No comments: