Friday, May 09, 2008

`` Total SHAGGED !

040508 , SUNDAY
Family Outing

It's so nice to organise a family outing once again . I really love this feeling as it brings a closer bond with one another . Went to Marina Bay Golf Course . All along I have never tried golf because I simply found it too boring . Its just a stick & a ball . But when you really were to experience it , my thinking wasnt the same as before anymore . It was really fun & I enjoyed it ! Now I finally understood why do most people love to play golf. Hahs .

WEE FAMILY

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

VS

KER FAMILY

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Left at around 5 plus and we went to East Coast for cycling . Just less than an hour , we returned the bike as the adults were tired . LOLS ! Then we went to my uncle house to see baby Aston . As usual , the adults played MJ again ! @#@$@%@#@# ..................

I LOVE TO HAVE FAMILY DAY ! (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

050508 , Monday
SURPRISE FOR DARLING , OUTING WITH DEAR
On this day , I heard that Darling had broke up with her bf . I understand the situation . I am deeply disappointed with him who doesnt know how to treasure such a great girl in front of him . haish !

" Whatever your decision will be , I'll always respect it . As a darling of yours , I know you would made the best decision out of it ! "

It really hurts me & ping seeing her so upset and hurt . So , in order to cheer her up , what we did was to spring her a surprise . Woke up at 8am to prepare . Ping came over at 9am plus . I was doing the card then from there , she took over while I cooked the food . Prepared ham & cheese omelette , baked beans , hot dogs and tomatoes . I just took out what I had enough to prepare from my kitchen cupboard . hahs !

To tell you honestly , its really my first time cooking for darling & dear . Prepared 2 shares . I have never prepared for anyone before . Not even my family . So this shows how precious you are to me . I really hope it tasted nice .

I was so happy that they love it . At least my cooking skills wasnt that bad afterall . =P .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Both of us left the house at 11am and walked over to her place . Waiting for her to leave the house . We placed the food & card outside her door step . Then me & ping went upstairs to hide and saw her reaction. (:


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cutie took a video of her coming out . She was really stunned & touched .
" Always remember , you are never alone because you have us ! "


Photobucket

I'm really glad that , our surprised turn out to be really successful .

Photobucket

After surprising her , both of them went to sch while I went to harbourfront to meet dear . Waited for him for 1/2 hour . He was late . =S . Then i surprised him by passing him the food . Hees . Reason for me preparing the food for him was because , the both of us were surpposed to be having breakfast together . And I disappointed dear as I told him I can no longer join him for breakfast because I wanna accompany darling . Therefore , in order to replace the disappointment , I decided to do this for him . I was so glad that he loved it too . Unfortunately , he was having sore throat . It was very difficult for him to swallow it . In the end , he could not finish it . But it's alright . (:

After that we took the train in Sentosa . First stop was to the luge ride ! It was fun for the first 2 rounds . Then you would slowly get bored of it . hahas !

I know he doesn't like this photo because of the wind but I just wanna keep it as memory .
" dear , i hope you don't mind . =S "

Photobucket

View from the SKY RIDE
Photobucket

I LOVE HIM THE MOST

Photobucket

SKYRIDE !

Photobucket


Enough of the fun ! Both of us decided to have a rest . So we sat down while waiting for the tram to come and bring us to underwater world. One of my favourite place ! However , I was disappointed this time round as it was not as interesting as the last time i visited anymore . Only one fish that caught my eye was the angel fish . It was so adorable ! Hopefully , my next visit my friends would join in too . So that we could take more photos ! hee .

We exchanged slippers !
Look at the HUGE DIFFERENCE .

Photobucket

This is the fish I have been talking about .
ANGEL FISH


Photobucket


Photobucket

Other FISHES

Photobucket


Photobucket

JELLY FISHES

Photobucket


Photobucket

Awws ..
Isn't the drawing cute ?

Photobucket

Stingray

Photobucket


Photobucket

CRABBY

Photobucket

COCONUT CRAB

Photobucket

" MR GUI GUI " - turtle

Photobucket

I really love aquatic things . Don't you think they are very relax and beautiful ? I simply love watching them & I never get tired of it . Next, we went to dolphin lagoon . It's a pity that I didnt manage to take any photos of it because people kept on blocking me . That's the most idiotic & annoying part of all !

Show lasted about 1/2 hr to 45 mins . Then the both of us went to eat as we were hungry and we headed back to the train station . Dear isn't feeling very well already . So i urged him to home . It's okay if we did not catch the sunset together though we planned to . His health is more important than anything . Besides , we still have other days to come again . (:

BYE BYE SENTOSA !

Photobucket


Photobucket

I sent him home .

" You chose to spend time with me even though you are sick .
I appreciated it alot .
Though its a short while ,
But every moment , every sec ,
As long as you are with me ,
Is a precious memory to me .
For the first time I cooked breakfast for you .
For the first time we took the Luge & Sky ride together .
For the first time we went to Sentosa only just the two of us .
And for the first time we went to Underwater World & Dolphin lagoon.
Thank you so much for everything .
I really enjoyed myself .
I know choosing you ,
Is never a wrong choice for me .
I have never regret .
You are my world , My everything .
The one whom I wanna be with Now & Forever .
Recover soon hubby !
- mwahhhs
" I'm loving you always "

No comments: