Sunday, May 11, 2008

`` MOTHER'S DAY

Its the 11th MAY .
Now , here I am , wishing all the beautiful & wonderful mothers around ....

" HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! "

Sad to say , my mom is in Malaysia right now . So , didn't manage to celebrate with her on the actual day . But the kids did an advance Mother's day celebration on tues ! (:
Went to have dinner at Chinatown with my sis-in-law parents as well & we celebrated together . The kids did the treat . xD .

" Although you are not in Singapore right now .
But always remember ,
You are the mom the I love & treasure always .
It's a blessing to have a wonderful mom like you .
The one who has always been supporting me and picking me up when I was down .
You never let me fall .
I LOVE YOU MOM ! "

Gonna rest at home for today . Been really exhausted recently as I had been working full shift . Headaches & Giddiness are occuring to me . I guess I had over-exert myself . Hopefully I would not fall sick till my exams are over as I do not want to do any more MAKE-UPS ! =S .

" Give me the strength .
Bless me with a healthy life . "

No comments: