Wednesday, May 21, 2008

`` New Outlet , New Environment .

Ytd was the start of the new outlet at Rosette , SHA VILLA . I'm Sorry but I have to say this ..

I MISS CHARCOAL HELL LOTS ! xD
LOL .

Being in this new restaurant is totally a new environment . The things here are pretty different from the ones at Charcoal . Awwwws ~ It takes time to change . Oh well . Did pretty few stupid mistakes ytd and I was the Captain somemore . Blur me . Many ppl did minor mistakes too ! But it's okay ! It was the first day & I will improve !

And today is my OFF day . Not a pretty good start actually . I had my nightmare & basically I was feeling really weak . I know my dear needs me so I went over to fetch him & sent him to work . Wanted to go out initially but I had to cancel . I can't go on anymore . I really need to rest .

Not to worry , Geradine will still be strong no matter how much hatred her life would be . (:

" A Simple yet Complicated Life ."

No comments: