Monday, June 16, 2008

`` 11 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY .

My sore throat is getting better and here comes my cough . Its killing me ! Hahs . Didn't get to slp last nite as I was coughing real badly . Its non-stop okays ?! Till my mom have to keep on giving me water to stabalise myself. WTH !

Rahhhs ! I'm ill . Didn't really have the appetite to eat as everything I ate doesnt have the taste . My taste buds are numb . My head really hurts & my body is feeling weak . POOR ME ! ):

Alright enough of my nonsense . Well well , today is my sweet sweet anniversary ! xDD
Since I'm off today , went to dear's place & sent him to work . Guess what ? We both are SICK ! Coughing like nobody business . Hahs ! However, he got it earlier than mine . If I'm not wrong, it has been a wk plus already . May he recover soon . (:

After sending him to work , went to meet my mom . Headed to Four Face Buddha temple at Geylang . Wanted to do some shopping after prayin actually but I was feeling too weak to do so suddenly . So we just went home straight and rested at home. I felt so much better now . Headache has subsided , I dont feel as weak . It just left my cough .


HAPPY 11 MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR !

Just exactly 1 more left to our annual anni .
I will never forget this day .
How much you have touched my heart & soul .
You fixed my broken heart .
You changed my mind .
You showed me the way back to love .

Thank you for being part of me .
Giving me the love that I have never felt before.
Being there for me whenever I needed you .
Yes ,
We may have some arguments , hurts & pains .
It may takes a day or rather more to heal it .
But we do know the solutions to every prob so that our r/s would not fade .
And that cause our love to grow even stronger than before.

No other guys out there knows me better than you do .
You treated me so well .
You made me felt so loved & special.
You pampered me like a princess .
There is nothing else I could ask for more .
All I ever need is you to be there by myside .
Your presence means more than anything .

These three words : " I LOVE YOU "
Is never ending .
And I will never get tired of saying this .
Because I have fallen in love with you .
You are locked in my heart .
Never will you be out .
I will be with you forever till the end of time .
For this , I promise you .
I will always be a part of you .
And you'll always be my baby .
MWAHHHHS -

" You are the only one that made me melt .
Because you are so special . "

No comments: