Saturday, June 14, 2008

`` Happy Birthday , Justina

Was working from 9 pm to 2 am last night designing photos for dear's sis . Its her birthday tml but celebrating today . Woke up at 9am to finish up . Thank god , I was in time to finish it . Unfortunately , due to work , I could not celebrate with her even though I was invited . But anw , I did this & hope she likes it .



MY D.I.Y SELF CREATION


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hees !
I kapok her pics from dear .
Honestly speaking , though we may not be close nor do we talk much .. But I treated her like a younger sister to me . Even dear was jealous that I was doing so much for her . Hahs !

Actually ever since young , I have always wanted a younger sibling for me to take care . Too bad , my mom does not want to have a 3rd child . Giving birth to the 2 of us is already giving her hell lots headache already . LOL ! So thats why , most of the time , I do dote ppl who are younger than me . Especially KIDS !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY , JUSTINA ! (:

May you stay pretty & continue smiling .
All the best in your future studies .
LOVES -

Alright ! Talking about today , it was really a busy & tough nite . Guess what ? My shift got 2 OIL ! So in total , I have got 4 already ! I'm gonna claim them on the last wk . So that I can have a longer break . That would be so nice ! (:

Served 120 Pax for the night . I'm proud to say , we handle it well even though there are some mistakes . We extended function room 1 . I was in there . OPPS ! I broke a sherbet glass . =X . Was feeling rather weak . I do not know why my hands just kept on shivering . Its pretty scary whenever I serve the guests . The funny thing was , the guests were scared of me too . LOL ! Oh well , partly because I'm ill .


Rahhs ! I wonder how am I gonna attend vocal class tml . Worse still , I have not even prepare anything for class . I do not have the time to . My voice is terrible . ):
"
Treasure the things around you .
Once you lost it , you can never have it back . "

No comments: