Friday, June 20, 2008

`` RECOVERY

It's a good thing that I'm on the road to recovery . Though it still hurts but its better . But I just hate it when it reached to a certain timing because I would just cough continuously till my chest hurts .

So far so good for work . Just left one more week to go & I can say goodbye to ROSETTE ! (:
It mayb a torturing place for me but I do grow some feelings in there as well . There's good & bad afterall .
But i still miss CHARCOAL EVEN MORE MORE !! All I can say , these 3 months many things do change , many things do happen . It does make me learnt alot and I will keep that in mind . Exam is coming in 3 days time . Which gonna happened on the 24th June . There will be 4 stations which would be tested on .

1) Fruit carving - Orange / Mango / Banana
2) Creative dessert - Design & Create a name
3) Flambe - Fruit Flambe / Lobster Bisque
4) 25 International Cocktails

I just pray hard nth would go wrong .
NO MISTAKES , NOTHING ! xDDD !
JYJY !

Alrights ! Talking about Vocal lessons tml , I'm definately returning back even though my voice hasnt fully recovered . While practising , I just kept on coughing ! I wonder how to sing tml . Oh well , I will try my BEST ! (:
Heard from Cailing that we will be learning beat boxing tml too ! That's one of the kind I always wanted to . Wahahas ! I'm starting to love my lessons more ! Being in advance course is definately NO REGRETS !
Of course not to forget , I LOVE MY CLASSMATES DEEP DEEP !

Was chatting with Sim & reading her blog just now . She was posting abt the pasts where the 3 of us always hang out with each other during our Sec Sch life . Yeah , I do agree with her . Right now , each of us has different lives . We are seperated . No longer the same as before . Though we still keep in contact but things do change . I miss those times , those fun we had together . I just hope to get it back again . Now Gen is back from Aust , I will treasure the times & make out sometime with them before she leaves again .

" Gen ! If you are reading this , please do not forget our date again ! Otherwise Sim & I are going to come after you !! . "


I LOVE YOU GIRLS ALWAYS ! (:




Photobucket

This was our last photo taken last year during March before Gen leaves to Aust .

I have been looking at new blogskins recently . I guess I am starting to get sick of this current one of mine . But none caught my eye . Blogskins these days are getting worse than before . I just wish I know how to design my own . Hehs !


" Build up my strength .
Build up my confidence . "

No comments: