Sunday, June 01, 2008

`` It's tough , I know .

Both of us are fine now . In fact , we are getting sweeter than ever ! LOL . He waited for me to finish vocal ytd and sent me to work . He knew that I did not eat breakfast , so he cooked for me . It was really the first time a guy actually did all these for me . I felt so love . And at night , he sent me home . (:

It was really sweet of him . Slept at 3am last night . I know recently , many ppl have been facing problems around me . As a fren of theirs , I tried my best to be there for them whenever I can . Read their blogs , talked to them to understand the situation they are in .

To my dearest frens :
I may be busy with my things . I may have probs of my own . Do not be worried that you are adding burdens to me . As a fren of yours , you are never a burden but a dear to me . You have me to count on . So just come to me & I'll be there for you . I may not be a good talker but I'll try my best to help whenever I can alrights ? Take care lots . I love you guys ! xD

As for today , I woke up early & waited for dear to finish work outside SHA VILLA . Then went to paragon to chill forawhile with Nic & Jonathan . They crap the hell lots . Hahas ! I was mostly day dreaming than listening because I was damn sleepy . Spent 1 1/2 hours outside Starbucks & all of us went seperate ways .

It has been quite awhile dear & I had spent time together . Walked to PS & we hang around till 5 plus & I took a bus home . Right now , I'm waiting for my family to be back . Will be going to Changi Airport to eat . I had no idea why they chose that place . But come to think of it , I don't mind too . Heh !

Before I end this entry , I just wanna say a thing . I really HATE COCKROACHES !!! Even though I find them cute crawling around at times . I just hate it when they climb on top of me ! I get freaked out ! Its not only one but MANY !!! darn ! =S .


I HATE PESTS !



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO DARLING JES !
- heart you loads . (:

" I'm part of you definately because
You will always be my Baby . "

No comments: