Thursday, June 12, 2008

`` SORE ..

My throat is really flaming right now . Yeahs ! It hurts . I cant slp well for the past 2 nights . Anw , wanna thank my night shift ppl for taking care of me . It was really sweet of them . (:

Rahhhs !!

My neck hurts .
My throat hurts .
My head hurts .
My voice is changing .
And I'm Coughing !

I have been feeling terrible recently . Not because that I have fallen sick but because of some personal stuffs which is why I broke down the last time . But not to worry , I'm still going strong . Just wanna @#$#@ it out only . Hees .

I know somehow I have been neglecting things around me because of my prob and I'm starting to change . Mayb I should thank those problems that came to me which made me feel even more mature now . Anw , not gonna think so much . Just lead my life as who I am and what I wanna be . Gonna spend more time with my friends , my family and bf whenever I can . That would make me feel even more happier . (:

My life would definately be WORTHWHILE !

" I just wanna be who I am
Not who I wanna be . "

No comments: