Wednesday, July 02, 2008

`` Bad weather ):

Bad weather ! Not a good day to go . Overall , Sentosa trip was rather disappointing . Didn't go as planned . Its either too sunny or heavy rain . ): We were mostly hiding under the shelter .
Only captured a few pics . Wanted to take more than that . Oh well , next time then ...

We saw this on the road while walking . Is this a sign to us ?

Photobucket

At the Beach


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Left the place at 7 plus & then we headed down to Harbourfront for dinner . Had it at Ramen Ten . My goodness ! I ordered the wrong one . Didnt expect the ramen to be so spicy but luckily I managed to take it even though i was perspiring . Hahs !
Went to Vivo to look at some stuffs . It did perk me up . At least the night wasnt a waste afterall . It saves my day ! xD .

Dear dear
, please do not be disappointed nor do you blame yourself for not enjoying my day okay ? Because its not your fault at all but the weather . And I'm glad Vivo did really perk me up in the end . So , it was a blessing in disguise . But I hope the next time round when we enter Sentosa again , things would be better . I really wish to spend the entire day with you in Sentosa without worrying at all but enjoying instead . Let's hope this come true okay ?

I love you lots .
I'm counting down ...
14 more days to go , that would be our BIG DAY !
mwahhhs .

" Trust me ,
My love for you will never change . "

No comments: