Tuesday, July 01, 2008

`` Birthday Dinner

All of us overslept . In the end , all of us met up late . Surpposed to meet dear at 11 , turned out to be at 1 plus at Citylink as I wanna get a bday present for Jaslin . Wanted to buy Goddiva's chocolate for her because I remembered her mentioning that she loves the choc from there . However , dear said that it wasn't worth it . So we went walking around & bought Sins choc for her instead . More variety , nicer & worth it . Hope she likes it though . (:

After purchasing , took a train down to Bt Batok to meet Aloy & Nic . Had our lunch at Mcdonalds . Then , we headed to sch to collect our Boat Show pay . FINALLY ! After waiting for so long . Jonathan came to pick us up from school & we went over to Jaslin house to pop her a surprise .

Indeed she was surprised ! Stayed till about 5 plus & headed down to Vivo . The guys wanna watch movie . But in the end they did not as there wasn't any nice show to watch . So , we went to see Pets instead . My fav place ! (:

I left at 630 pm . Rested awhile at home then Nicole jie came to fetch dad & me followed by my mom to Jumbo Seafood Restaurant at Dempacy road . Met Nicole jie's family there . We had dinner together . I should say the place was really very WULU . You have to drive down otherwise it would be dangerous . Anw , nice ambience . Food was pretty good . I kinda enjoyed it .

Going Sentosa with dear tomorrow . It's been quite sometime we last went out together . It was planned to have it with my classmates initially but I do not have the idea why do they cancelled it in the end . Guess it wasn't a good response .

" See you tomorrow , my love . "

No comments: