Tuesday, July 08, 2008

`` Sweet Anni & Audition .

030708 , THURSDAY

Went out with Jessica . Brought her to my mom 's office dept to check out the photos enquiries she need . Then we went to Queensway to check out the printing . Unfortunately , it did not meet her liking . So took a bus back to Tiong . Accompanied her till 630 pm p & I off to meet Aloy , Shidee , Kenneth , Armish , Evi , Merv , Nic , Jonathan & Dear at Charcoal .

I really miss that place . It really brought me back lots of memories . It was a great night spent .


Photobucket

Jessica marmie , even though our outing was only for short while , but I did enjoyed myself when I was with you . I really miss those times we had together . Don't forget the things you have to teach me in Photoshop okay ? Hee . I'll be waiting ...

Will see when will be our next meet again . (:
I miss you ! May our friendship continue to bloom .
Much Loves .


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

040708 , FRIDAY

Went out with sweetie . Celebrated 1 day in advance our Sweetie Anniversary !

She did this for me
A sketch book & heat-shape chocolate

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Met her at around 2 plus at my house bus stop . Then we took 97 down to Esplanade & ate Ichiban for lunch . We are addicted to their Sashimi . Hee ! Ping wants to get herself a pair of off-white shoes . Accompanied her to get one . We went to Suntec , then to Far East & finally Vivo to find her shoe . -_- " . Lascoste brand & it cost $79.90 . She was so darn happy abt it .


Photobucket


We planned to go Keppel Bay initially . However due to lack of time & the sky had turned pretty dark , we decided to miss it & postpone to the next day instead . So , we ended up relaxing in Vivo instead .


PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sweetie , it's been a yr we called each other this . Thank you so much for all the things you had did to me . You have been a really good pal . I guess things would not be going well for me if I hadn't got you or En by my side . Even though it was just a simple outing but I really did enjoy my every moment with you . Keep on smiling , enjoying your carefree life . Always remember , you'll always have be by your side and I will continue to walk through this journey with you . May our friendship last forever . (:

ILYDD !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

050708 , SATURDAY

Attended my vocal lesson . Laoshi asked me to choose a song that could really project my voice . She wants to push all of us now so that we would know where our strengths would be . Josh Stones 1st album songs . I'm not sure if I had the correct spelling & I had no idea who this singer is . Anw , whoever got his songs or something don't mind if you tag me ? I need some help here . Thanks !

Lesson ended at around 1pm . I was early . Planned to meet my two darlings at 2pm . So I joined Iain , Cailing & Doreen for lunch till abt 130pm or so , we left & I took train down to meet them . Oh wells , waited for them for about 45 mins ? I was punctual . LOL !

Accompanied En to have her lunch at KFC . Wanted to go for KTV at first but we cancelled it in the end due to lack of time & the 3 of us were like Zombies ! All of us been having insufficient sleep these few days . Walked around Cine and then we took a bus down to Vivo to get our dinner in Giant .

Bought black pepper chix & a box of cheese cake . En didnt wanna fork in because she is still on recovery mode & she does not have the appetite to eat so much . After purchasing , we took a bus down & walked in to Keppel Bay .

Come to think of it , this place brought me back the memories when I was working for the Boat Show Asia .


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


OUR DINNER

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

There she goes EMO-ING ....

Photobucket

And here we are muching our food !

Photobucket


Look at the beautiful weather

Photobucket

Was msging Dear ..


Photobucket

I'm missing him

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The Sunset View

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sweetie Pies

PhotobucketPhotobucket

There she goes Emo-ing again ..

Photobucket

Here's a touching scene ...
Grandpa was bringing her granddaughter out for a walk
Granddaughter was pushing the pram while grandpa was carrying her .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So sweet isn't it ?

The pathway

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we saw aeroplanes flying pass again .

Ndp rehersal

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I wish I would get NDP tickets this year . In fact , I would like to watch it Live every year because I really love the atmosphere . It really makes me feel like I'm HOME . (:

The sun is setting

Photobucket

It's night time

Photobucket

It's all about us

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kick the Emo kid away !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Darling, cheer up !
There's always rainbow after the rain .
And we'll always be here for you . (:
LOVES .

It's time say goodbye

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My future home

Photobucket

Happy Sweetie Anni , Ping !
I'm loving you girls always . xD
mwahhhhs .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

070708 , Monday

First day back to school . It feels kind of weird because I was at the Outlet for 3 months & now , its back to school. Which means, back to studying again . I wonder if it's a good or bad news ? LOL !

I MISS MY OUTLETS !

Alright , enough of my grumbling . No lessons for today . Basically just introductions . Ended school at around 2 plus & I rushed back home . That would be around 330 pm already . Quickly got myself ready , practised my final round & went to MF to meet Cailing . Had an audition at 6pm . Went to room C to practise . Was pretty nervous initially but after a while , it was alright . Maybe I'm getting quite used to audition already . I will slowly build up my confidence level . (:

The reason for having this audition is that they are looking for girls who can sing in musical which will be held in april 2009 at Esplanade .

I was pretty satisfied with my performance when I was called in . I sang & I did my best . In fact , I actually go over my expectations . I used to be afraid of giving eye contact when I was singing because I would get nervous . This time round , I did it . I put all my emotions in & faced them . I will improve myself slowly .

Whether I would be selected or not does not matter . Most importantly it's the experience that I'm facing .. And that makes you learn & improves yourself further . xD

" I really wish I could blurt it all out to you ..
But the truth is , I do not know how . "

No comments: