Sunday, July 13, 2008

`` Broken - Down .

I'm mute for a day
I have not utter a word
Hurts & pains ,
Everything just came back to me once more .
Why does it happen whenever I picked myself up & be a happy girl again ?
Can't I just lead my life normally ?
God , do you really want to see me being tortured ?

4 Nightmares !
I will never forget the timing I woken up .
3 am , 6 am , 8 am , 1145am .
I can't move .
I gave up all my strength to fight my way through .
I screamed , I struggled , I shivered .
My mom saw the whole processed till she had to put me to sleep .
Tears flows ..
It never stops .
I'm both hurt physically & mentally .
I'm back to the same old person again .
I had to start from scratch once more .
I'm exhausted .

Sometimes , I really hate myself ..
I really hate my life .
Sometimes I really wish I wasn't in this world .
All thanks to my loved ones who pulled me through .
But honestly speaking , I do not know how long can I hold on till .
Its tiring me out .
Really tiring me out .
I'm broken down .
Feeling utterly weak .
Till the fact that I am down with fever right now.

I do not want to go to temple whenever I facing this anymore .
Because everytime I do , they would always say the same thing to me.
So what for do I waste my time on this .
I rather stay at home & rest .
Words can't express the feelings that I am having now.

No comments: