Tuesday, July 01, 2008

`` Sweet , Caring , Love .

Spent about 4 hours ++ at my bf 's place . Watched 200 pounds beauty together . A touching movie . Will my dream come true like hers ? LOL !

Left his place at 430pm . Dear's mom gave me a box of cheesecake she baked . Shall try it when I reached Ping's place . Met darling En at our house NTUC . My god ! My area NTUC is really way too pathetic . Things are really limited . In the end we only bought fish cake and 2 cans of peanuts .

Took bus 100 down . Gave Ping a surprise by telling her we are going to her place to cook because she was sick . She looked so stunned when she heard that . We planned to go for jogging initially but hearing that she was down with sore throat & fever , we cancelled . So we showed her some tender , loving , care from us . Wahahahs !

Her dog just started barking the moment we entered her house . Strangers in the house , BEWARE ! Hahs . Her place is like a mini zoo to me . There are cat , dog & tortise .

CHEEKY TORTISE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This tortise is one of the exceptional that can crawl really fast . I was like , WHOA ~ And I had no idea why does this little one kept on coming near to me & En when we were cooking . We were so afraid of stepping onto it . X_X . But he's really cute when he just crawls around .

HANDSOME CAT


PhotobucketPhotobucket

This cat is really beautiful . He really attracted me . However , he is shy . En & I had hard time catching this cat . Oh wells ~ He only recognise his owner . Thats none other than , PING !

BARKING DOG


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Although he is noisy & goes round barking , but he's really an adorable one . Heees !

OUR DINNER


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Darling was in charge of cooking porridge while I was in charge of cooking the side dishes . Dinner looks traditional isn't it ? It seems like you are in the olden times where your grandparents eat these kind of food . But hey ! It taste great okay ? Its good to eat these kind of food once in awhile . (:

DESSERT


Photobucket

It tasted really great ! The 3 of us love the taste . Ate till clean clean , without any left overs . Hahs !
Photobucket

Ping shall rest & not do anything tonite while En & I shall do the wash up ! Went to Ping's room to relax after having a good meal . Slack till 10pm & we went home .

GET WELL SOON SWEETS !
ILYDD (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE JIE !


Have you seen a cute cake like this before ?
Well , this was what we bought for her & celebrated her bday last night .

Photobucket

&


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASLIN !
Someone has hit 20 already . Soon you will be an adult .
Stay happy always . (:

" Busy day , Busy night ,
But I'll definately fork out sometime for you . "

No comments: