Tuesday, October 07, 2008

`` Doc Visit .

Photobucket

Didn't sleep the whole night. Been feeling hot & cold .. And my body aches . I felt really uncomfortable. My head hurts too . In the end, mom gave me 2 panadols in the morning to put me to sleep. Then she brought me to visit the doc.

That time , I was down with fever & doc diagnose me. He said I got a bad sore throat & having a bad flu virus. I need to drink lots of water. LOTS OF WATER ! He emphasize that alot . And I also need to have lots of rest !

Given 2 days of MC . Hopefully I will be well enough to be back to school tomorrow. Lessons have started & I do not want to miss. Took a bus home with mom after collection of medicines. Oh yeah , my taste buds go blunt too . ):

I was complaining to dear that I wanna eat alot of food after I recover. And he promised me that ! xD . Alright , my head is really goggy right now . Shall have my rest . Z_Z

" Twinkled the stars ..
Right where you are . "

No comments: