Monday, October 13, 2008

`` It's Been A Long Time ..

FRIDAY , 101008

Fheng Jie Ning got me this from Japan ! They were all my favourites !
Thank you very much !
LYDD (:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to meet up with Darling En and Jess . It's been a long time we last did that . Had dinner at New York New York .
THE MENU

Photobucket

OUR FOOD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Then we went " jalang jalang " around Suntec & Marina Sq . Darling & I bought nail art sticker from SaSa . And this is the first time I'm trying it out . Gonna do it on Saturday together at my place . XD .

TAKEN AT SUNTEC


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I really miss the past .
Though things may change somehow , but I'll still treasure the times we had together. (:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY , 111008


Woke up 7am in the morning . Got myself ready and off to MF for vocals. I'm back to class ! Xueling laoshi brief us about the change in modules next year . From what I felt , we will definately improve and I prefer this change ! (:

Gonna have bigger class from next week onwards. She merging us to another class . Time will change to 1130am . Which is so much better ! I do not have to wake up so early. Let me have more sleep !! I need them desperately ! LOL !

Brought breakfast back for my family after class at Maxwell Market . I really enjoyed it ! You know, its nice buying food back for your family . I don't mind doing that all the time . >.<>

Rested at home for awhile & darling came over to my place ! We did online shopping finally . Managed to figure out them at last ! (:
Then Ping came over and joined us at 6pm . Fetched her from my hse downstairs. The moment she reached my place , she was complaining that she's hungry. So, we started searching for delivery numbers .. deciding what food should we have for dinner.

1) McDonald's
2) KFC
3) Pizza Hut

The 3 of us were debating like crazy.

KFC vs McDonalds !

2 VS 1 .
KFC WON !! Wheees ~ I got my craving fulfilled ! Hees.
Delivery took less than 45 mins . XD .
Ping can finally stop complaining . And there we go , WORLD PEACE !

After dinner , we cleared up and went back to my room. Continuing our online shopping spree.... Then I got bored. En & I started doing our nails ! It's so fun !


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




En & I were busy painting nails while Ping was webcaming , taking pictures of herself . The sound of " CHIK CHAK ! " was non-stop . How horrible could it be ? En's laptop is gonna be flooded with Ping's photos . LOL !

Then , I got dragged by Ping to take photos ... -_______- !



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Before the two of them left , Ping gave us this ...


PhotobucketPhotobucket
I LOVE YOU DARLINGS !


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SUNDAY, 121008

Woke up by darling at 10am . I was damn sleepy ! Dragged myself out of bed and prepared to leave the house . Met Jaren , En & Ping at my place market & we ate Wanton noodles ! I love the noodles there . It's so " Q " . This is our first time we actually had breakfast together .

I left at 12pm because I had to travel to BBDC for my driving . Yeps ! I'm back to my driving . Not on practical training but on theory . My FTE is yet to be done ! FASTER PASS !! =X . I could not really concentrate what I was doing . Luckily I was only on my practise because I wanna recap before I start working on the evaluation. God ! My head hurts . Totally hate that feeling .

Headed to dear's place after BBDC . We had our sweet moments ! Hee Hee .


CINNAMON ROLL
I Love playing with his ears !


PhotobucketPhotobucket


BUSY PLAYING WITH HIS EARS


Photobucket


Dear kept laughing at me while I was playing his ears .
Him : " What's so fun about it ? "
Me : " He's cute okay ?! "
Us : LOL

As you know , I can't keep soft toys due to personal reason. And I'm a person who really love soft toys . Kinda saddening isn't it ? So whenever I see soft toys at ppl's place , I would just hug it . Because I really love doing so . T_T .

It's been quite sometime I took pics with dearie ! So I happily took some with him. And this guy gave me all sorts of funny expression ! I gave up in the end after taking a few. X_X .


Photobucket

Then dear and I were watching this Wall E short animation . It's so damn cute larhs ! I was laughing out loud .



Can't wait for the DVD to be launch . I'm gonna purchase it for sure ! (:
There's something I got to say , awfully chocolate ice cream is absolutely great ! Dear gave me taste a scoop of it . Oh my ! I'm in heaven . Hahs .

Left his place at 630pm. He sent me to train station & I went home to join my family for dinner. During night time , both of us were having heart to heart talk on msn. Simply love him because he knows me best !

" Together as one ,
We'll work things out . "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typing out about today .....

Whoa !
I met my history trainer for the first time and he was simply hilarious ! History is really a killer to me because I never passed nor like history at all . It's never a interest for me . But this trainer really made us pay attention to his teaching by keeping us awake with all his actions and jokes ! A good trainer I should say . Hahs ! He'll leave an impact on me .


Went to collect books after school . Then I went back home to dump all the heavy stuffs and off to HF with dear to work on our Cost Control subject . The calculations are cracking my brains out ! Settled down at Macs . Both of us were helping each other out . And good news is .... WE SOLVE THEM ALL SUCESSFULLY ! This is the first time dear & I actually studied together seriously . Just the two of us outside. xD .


Ended studying at 8pm and sent me off to home !


" With you ,
My days are always there . "

No comments: