Monday, October 06, 2008

`` Terrible Headache ; Fever

Photobucket

Saturday I was down with terrible headache .
Sunday I was down with nightmare , headache , giddy & fever . Went to dear's house to rest as I don't want to stay at home ... neither do I want to be alone. My family members went out for hi-tea . Therefore, I do not want to bother them further and decided to be with dear instead.

He took care of me the whole afternoon & sent me home after that . I was indeed feeling very terrible. Slept the whole afternoon & night . And as for today , is the start of a new school term. I can't attend school because I'M SICK ! T_T . Luckily, heard from my classmates that most of the lessons were cancelled. So, it wasn't that bad.

THANKS DEARIE FOR EVERYTHING !
LOVE YOU LOTS !

I'll be well soon . (:
All I need is just rest ...

" With you through thick & thin ..
Now & forever , You'll always be. "

No comments: