Wednesday, October 22, 2008

`` Probably , maybe it wasn't my day ..

Photobucket
Life is so unpredictable at times
Don't you think so ?

I had filming at MF last night . Had lots of fun with lots of crappers during vocal lesson. It was a combine class with 20 students inside. Did mostly warm-up exercise for individual and group. Teacher commented each and everyone of us on what we had to improve on .

She said I got nice ressinance ( if I spelt that correctly ) but I got to stablise my notes . So, yup ! yup ! I will work on that . And then she also mention whether we have interest on being a teacher as a career . Hmms ~ I do consider that actually and I really dun mind doing so because I have interest in teaching students. But I'm not ready as yet . If I have a choice between being a teacher and a performer / artist , I rather be a performer/artist . That is really my dream of becoming one because I wanna sing & perform on stage one day . That is my goal . I hope to achieve that . (:

Filming was just awhile . It's about a story of a family having a hard life . And they were just helping out this family to fulfil their children wish of becoming a singer. So they film the procedures in MF . Whats inside . Basically also promoting MF as well . That's the market I guess. Hahs !

Anw, as what Jaslin has told me .. It will be filmed on channel 8 at 8pm on every Monday . So , watched out for that okay ? Hees. xD
During the filming , we did warm-up exercises and I was called with Roro and two other classmates to do a demostration on one exercise. Then , filming is done ! Simply & easy .

Lesson ended at 8 plus because teacher is hungry . So some students accompanied laoshi to have dinner and as for me , I went home for dinner because its my mom's bday & I'm pretty exhausted from sch stuffs . So , I just bid goodbye to them & took 145 bus home .

I was wondering if I shld attend the audition of " fei chang ge shou " . I'm really interested in it but I'm just afraid I do not have time to commit . This course is a course for students to sort of achieving their dream by guiding them through along the way . Training will be giving of cos . It will be tougher than normal and at the end of all trainings , exams will be given to you and comments will be given as well . Whether you should go to performing or artist.

I know this is a rare chance . But I'm still in consideration mode . Iain and Doreen was advising me to go & they said they would sponsor my wardrobe. Hahas ! I really love my classmates . They are really great bunch of people. Pictures are with Doreen . Will upload them when I received it .

Should I take this opportunity ?

Alright , speaking out about today . Both happy and upset senarios occured. Okay ! Let me touched on the unpleasant ones first.

1) My phobia occured
2) I hurt him unintentionally
3) A ruined surprise ( mom's bday )

My phobia occured during History lesson when the trainer just kept on switching on & off the lights. I really hate hearing the sound . It always made my heart beats faster by a sec than usual. It scares me off. And then during lunch time , my classmate switch off by accident and luckily, he on again immediately . I was bursting out of laughter like some mad woman pretending nothing had happened. And because of this stupid phobia of mine , it mislead many things. My actions were the main culprit ! I hurt him unintentionally with my words & messages. I really blame myself for doing so because that would be the last thing I wanna do to him. I tried my hardest to be strong , but I know I'm wasn't at my hardest afterall . I'm still that weak. But at least I tried.

So what if he is understanding ? So what if I have a good , understanding , perfect boyfriend ? I hurt him ! And ended up I hurt myself as well . Sometimes , I find myself I'm really stupid ! Really being a failure as a part of his girlfriend doing such stupid, unsensible things . But anw , I will improve on it . I promise him I will never do it again & I'll keep my promise !

Dear , I'm really sorry for the things that I have done. I promise you that I will change for the better but I can't promise you I can forgo this . Thank you for bring such things up . It meant alot . I love you .

What really lead me to such big disappointment was that .. We planned this months ago with my brother and sis-in-law to give a surprise bday party for my mom . In the end, this surprise plan was led out due to some reasons. My mom came to my room when we reached home & told me about it . I donno what to react when I heard about this. I know she felt bad & I don't want to make her feel worse. So , I just kept silent & let her go on. I controlled my tears.

The surprise is ruined . There goes our plan .
Gonna have further discussion with my brother tml & see how . All I can say , I'm really disappointed . I can only feel . I can't do anything about it .

Now, the happy moments .
Hmms ~ I had some entertainment in class today which somehow took my mind off when I was feeling down. And then here comes the part when I was on bus 188 with Jaslin after school . We were on our way to Vivo to get some stuffs. 4 secondary school boys board the bus. 2 alighted , 2 left. I guessed the 2 boys were really exhausted that they dozed off. Lying on each other shoulders and their position were rather entertaining. I know Jaslin & I were kinda evil because we were giggling at them. But when you really experienced it and saw the whole process , I bet you'll laugh as well . They seemed so " loving " . LOL !

One more thing to add was that , Jaslin does not know how to balance on bus ! Okay , here goes.. I was sitting on the inside seat & she was on the outside. The funny part was , she kept falling out . LOL ! I shall not say further before she kills me in school. =X

When we reached Vivo , both of us were happily finding gifts . With the help of hers , I finally found & bought it ! Unfortunately , Jaslin came with a wasted trip because it does not have the shop she wants. All thanks to me for giving false information . Wahahs !

Had dinner at McDonalds' . Then , she was sharing with me her dream which was very dramatic. I was laughing my heart out ! It was my first time hearing such imaginative story . Hahs ! We continued our walk after dinner. Headed to art & craft shop , Daiso & pet shop .

Awwws , all the pets there are so adorable today . Especially the hamster which ran the wheel for donno how many rounds & it did many overturns ! I will post the video once I uploaded it . It's so damn entertaining . Both of us were staring and laughing away for quite awhile. This hamster is the cutest I have ever seen. It makes my day somehow ! Unfortunately , its only lasted for awhile until I reached home . T_T ..

THANKS FHENG JIE NING !
LOVES !


" So many words ,
So many things left untold . "

No comments: