Sunday, October 19, 2008

`` Dinner With His family .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Met up with my 2 darlings & Jaren at Vivo . Was walking rounds and rounds for Dear's bro bday gift but still do not know what to purchase for him. And ... Thanks to them for helping me up ! In the end , finally , I bought him an Everlast polo shirt. Hope he likes it !

Thanks darlings for accompanying me

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Not forgetting , Jaren too ! (:

About 530pm , I went off to meet his family . We had dinner at Carnivores. They served mostly beef and I love their pineapples. Though I know I can't eat but I can't RESIST ! And dear had to give me that fierce look then I can stop. X_X .

Walked around Vivo after dinner. Justina and Dear were pestering their parents to buy them a dog. So we went to the pet shop to take a look. Awwww , I wish I could have a dog too ! It somehow reminded me when my bro & I wanted to share a dog and my mom replied a straight " NO ! " T_T

After seeing them , their parents were talking abt dog's poos ! LOL ! I do agree . It's never easy to clean those but if you are really a dog lover , you would never mind at all . Instead , you would love taking care of it regardless how tough it's gonna be. (:

Then, we continued walking around ........
Dear's dad : " Okay ! Let's go home . "

Before exiting Vivo , they went to purchased dear's dad fav awfully chocolate . I got one too ! xDD .

THANKS AUNTY & UNCLE !

I really love the taste . Bid them goodbye while I went to buy batteries for my house phone . The batt is dying ! Then I happily took bus home . Showered . Took out the ice cream & shared with my bro & mom . My mom likes it ! Surprisingly , my bro doesnt wanna have ice cream no matter how much my mom & I tempt him .

And my mom says ..... " Probably he wants to go on diet . "

LOL !
If my sis-in-law taste it , she'll definately love this ! Unfortunately , she is not here tonite . Probably tml . There's still leftovers . (:

SWEETIE ,
thanks for sharing your probs with me . I totally appreciate it ! Remember what I told you okay ? Never forget this sentence because I'll always be there .

" I'll be your tissue to dry up your tears ,
I'll be your pillar to support you so that you'll never fall. "

No comments: