Tuesday, December 02, 2008

`` Listen to my prayers to you .

Photobucket
5 years have passed .
Yet , your images still deeply imprint in my mind .
I miss you like I always do .
Happy Birthday to you !
Listen to my prayers when I prayed to you .
Those are my heartfelt words.
I love you .

Today , is my 2nd aunt birthday. Well , I guess she is doing very fine .. living happily in heaven with god being there with her. It's been 5 years yet , I am still unable to forget the past . And its definately impossible for me to erase those memories when she was with me . Neither will I forgot how much tears I shed when I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to her .

Went to St Mary Church after school with dearie to pay respect to her . Brought him to see my aunt and I also shared with him some of my stories. We light up candles together and that's when my prayers to her started. There's simply so much to say.

Then we stayed awhile & I brought him round the church . He said this church is nice . I do agree on that . It really made me feel relax. Probably because my aunt is there. Hahs ! Alright enough of those sad stuffs . Then we took 61 home .

The route back was silent . No one talks . It's just only a few words . Then I realise , it was part of me . Now I understand . Now I know where my mistakes lies. I will work on it & be a better girlfriend in future.

Dear, I hope you see the effort that I'm gonna put through . I hope you see the changes in me. To support you in whatever you are facing . To support you whenever you needed me . I'll always be there . I love you !

Alright , Wenting & Aikho sis will be coming down anytime soon to finalise our history filming project . Will upload it once I have receive it ! This hard work is definately going to be worth it ! (:

" I know I can never turn back time .
But if I have the chance to do so , I'll definately do . "

No comments: