Wednesday, December 17, 2008

`` OneYearFiveMonths .

Went to temple with my mom in the morning . The purpose there was to " Huan Shen " . This means that .. whatever you haf wish for to god & they haf fulfilled it , you haf to thank them by buying some fruits or whatever its needed for appreciation. It's somehow a tradition for our religion. (:

Poor darling waited for me at the bus-stop for about 30 to 45 mins . And you know what ? We end up in different bus stop again. Mis-communication. Hahs ! In the end she board bus 273 first then followed by me .

As I was in high tide .. The moment I alighted , we headed to Mac straight first to use their restroom. Hees ! You can hardly find toilet in Bukit Merah. And the only suitable toilet you can find is MCDONALDS ! xD

After releasing myself , we went to the jewellery shop. kuku me , mistaken $12 for just one side of piercing. Hahs . The man was stunned when he saw $30 given by me. Darling was laughing at my dumbness. >.< size="4">uuUUuuUUuu . " It's DONE ! Pain lasted for just awhile and then it subsided. Darling said the pain was not as shiok as the last time she pierced . She felt like piercing somemore but there's no more ear lobes for her pierce , and I replied her telling her that she was totally Mad & " Bian Tai " ! Hahs. Both of us were giggling away .

BEFORE I GOT IT PIERCED
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
AFTER PIERCED
( Darling & Mine )
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Walked back to the interchange . Took bus to Queensway to buy smth . It took awhile and we went on separate ways .

DARLING & ME AT QUEESNWAY
( I donno why darling took the uncle behind. LOLS. )
Photobucket
I went to dear's place while darling went home . I was indeed very touched when dear's mom actually bought lunch for me . She knows I can't take spring onions or fried onions & she specially scooped it out for me . I felt so pampered suddenly . Heees !

MACARONI SOUP
Photobucket

We went down basement to haf my lunch . While he played Wii , guitar hero . Rahhs ! I feel like getting one too . Should I pshyco my brother to share with me ? Hmms ~ Still in considering mode. LOLS ! After I ate finish , he let me play . God ! I tell you , its not easy . You definately need alot of training on this . But , it's fun !! Then we played cooking mama & Raving rabbits. Bahhhhs ! The rabbit looks so retard .

COOKING MAMA
Photobucket
DEARIE PLAYING WII
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I went off at 5pm . Got to rush off to my aunty house to give her a surprise birthday celebration.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEARIE
Move your body close to mine
Grab your hands & hold me tight
Look at me into my eyes
Stares at you and say these 3
Come a little close to me
Let our lips connect
Make our love a ever lasting one
So I would be your last girl in your life
- 1 yr 5 months

I LOVE HIS SMILE

( He looks so adorable whenever he does that )

Photobucket

Took a bus down from Harbourfront to ChoaChuKang interchange . That is like from the start to the end. Journey was 1hour and 15 mins. I actually went to time it. Hahs ! Well , that's because I was rather bored during my bus ride. Doing nothing but just looking at the surroundings outside. But it's kinda relaxing . To tell you honestly, I rather take bus than train. I never like taking train unless I dont haf a choice because I hate squeezing with people and those people will just keep staring at you while you are standing in the middle. They will look as if you are like an alien coming from outerspace. Okays ! Mayb I'm exaggerating a lil but that is the fact ! =P

I alighted at CCK interchange and boarded another bus 302 . Thought that my parents could hop the same bus as me when it reached Yew Tee mrt station . Unfortunately , my dad was late . So , I just went ahead without them.

The moment I stepped into the house , this place looks so much like childcare . So many kids around. I have a baby , two lil rascals running around the house , a notti babe & a nine year old child. But that makes the house sound more lively. Don't you think so ? Its always nice to have kids around. Unless you hate them. (:

BABY AMOS
PhotobucketPhotobucket
ASTON
Photobucket
ANDREA
( The noisest girl )
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We had steamboat for dinner . I was spending most of my time watching television . All thanks to the 9pm show on channel 8 which got me addicted. I love watching this kind of Japanese War Scene . Its interesting though . Also , we also discussed about my cousin's wedding. How are we ladies gonna sabotage the groom on January 1 2009 . Wahahs ~ The evil plans ! xD .

Then we started to cut cake at 10pm . Surprisingly , there were 2 cakes. Probably , there were some kind of miscommunication.

2 BIRTHDAY CAKES & SWISS ROLLS
Photobucket
THAT'S MY FAMILY
PhotobucketPhotobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 3RD AUNT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
Hahs. I know it sounds weird saying 3rd aunt. No worries, I don't call her that . Just doing a direct translation. lols ! All of us stayed till 11pm & returned home .
" I won't create a burden .
Nor will I create any pains . "

No comments: