Wednesday, December 31, 2008

missOn-accOmplished !

Photobucket
What is meant to be ,
It will eventually be .
One day , you'll see .

I couldn't really catch much sleep last nite . I just feel so emo . Being disappointed in myself. But I just can't find why am I so affected by it . Yeah ! I know this meant alot to me . But this can be postponed too . And it's not as if , this chance is gonna be gone forever . Sigh ~ Whatever it is , I'm not gonna think about it anymore . The thing is over . I'll just wait for another call round of audition.

So , there I go ... Emo-ing in my hse the whole afternoon .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Till darling Sim called me & told me that she ended work already. So, I got myself rdy & left home take 100 bus to her place . Had Long John Silvers for dinner and both of us watched lil Nonya. Thats when , my mood started to improve . It's nice going out sometimes rather than staying home facing those 4 walls. It probably would made me feel even worse ! Borrowed accessories from her for the wedding . - thanks darling !

She really helped me alot . Especially last night . Well , we been thru so much . I really treasure her. Back to this saying for the both of us . Even only , one of us is a guy ......... We would have a long lasting, loving relationship. Awwwws ~ LOL !

Left her place at 10pm . Took bus 145 back & met dear . This was when our mission start . My goodness , because I know this other darling of mine too well . Its really hard to surprise this woman ! And this blur Jaren kept on msging the wrong person which almost blew up the whole surprise. Luckily my darling JiaEn didnt spoil the whole event. (:

PREPARATION

Photobucket

Dear & I really had a hard time separating those candles . I wonder how long has Jaren kept them. It's sooooo OLD ! Those candle waxes are supposed to be white , turned out to be transparent. So you can imagine , how long can it be . Hahas . I tell you , both of us were cursing & swearing at Jaren while we were preparing it . =X

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PROPOSAL GIFTS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

LIGHTING UP OF CANDLES

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HER DIRECTORY ROUTE

PhotobucketPhotobucket

COMPLETED

Photobucket

This decoration was definately a NO NO easy JOB ! Both of us were perspiring like hell and the lighting up of candles were KILLER !! We ended up burning our finger too due to the strong wind. Anw , WE DID IT ! yays !

Photobucket

hahs ! I know our smiles were a lil weird becoz' the both of them are coming down already. This is when the CAMERA LADY takes her job ! (:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF THEM

( Offically together )

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I GOT MY GIFT TOO !

( Our exchange gift )

Photobucket

MISSION - ACCOMPLISHED

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GROUP SHOTS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So sweet hors ? Dear sent me home after that . Reached home at 12am. xD !

Congrats
to the both of you !
May you two have an everlasting love .
p.s : darling , he's worth to treasure . But I'm EVEN MORE ! bahahahs . =X

" I wish my heart was wider .
So that I can look on the brighter side of life. "

No comments: