Monday, December 15, 2008

M&M'S (:

SATURDAY , 131008


I am proud to annouce .....
MY EXAMS ARE OFFICALLY OVER !
Wheeees ~ It ended on saturday , 13December2008.

Last paper was Cost Control . Pretty satisfied with the calculations given . I just prayed hard I do not make any mistakes otherwise, I would be in DEADMEAT . As for the rest ... Quantitive Maths & History are definately dead because Maths is simply so tough. I didnt even haf the time to finish some of the questions , History is definately not my cup of tea. But for the others , its pretty alright . I dont hope for any 'A's or 'B's for this sem. At least I pass , I would be happy. (:

Went to Tampines to meet Sim . Obviously , that woman do not haf a sense of direction !! We were suppose to meet in Commonwealth & she was supposed to board the same train as me. I told her I was at the last 3rd cabin , and she went to the first 3 cabins instead. -_- "

Then , we walked to the NTUC & met our assistant ... PEARL ! She's really a nice lady & fun to be with . So the 3 of us were exploring round NTUC finding M&M's booth . Sooooo where is the booothhh ??!! Heh Heh . There it is !

After that, the nice promoter brought us to the resting area & there , is WORKTIME !! Got herself change to M&M's !!


Photobucket

Photobucket

TALAS

Photobucket

Me , as a chap started working by protecting the M&M , making sure she is well taken care of . Wahahs ! Both of us were distributing stickers to mostly kids. I love the kids ! They were so adorable . And you know what ? It makes me smile . Because , I just love seeing happy faces around . " I'll be happy when you are . "

M&M & THE PROMOTER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright ! 20 mins is up ! Time to take a break .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whoa ! I can feel the heat the moment i unzip her . GOsh ! She was sweating like mad . Poor girl. Oh yesh ! The people there were nice tooo !

Photobucket

So she took her break and rested for about 10 mins ..........
Rights ~ back to work ! M&M is up again !


Photobucket


Photobucket

M&M GOES SHOPPING !

Photobucket


Stickers , stickers , stickers ....... She goes round dancing again .....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okays ! Off work !
Time to say goodbye & head to another destination ......
SUNTEC CITY !

Put our stuffs in Pearl's car & off we go ........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pearl was the driver , Sim was her street director and as for me , I will just keep a look out. Because , all of us do not know how to travel there ! Hahs . Which is highly dangerous. Watch out ! There are two people who basically does not haf a sense of directions. The two people are ................. ME & SIM !! Wahahahahs . >.<

All of us were hungry . Was wondering which place to dine in. And in the end, we decided to enter Han's. Sim & I ordered Hainanese Pork Chop while Pearl had her chicken sandwich as teabreak. Then the 3 of us started chit-chatting ... crapping around .

SIM WAS " Zilian-ing " WHILE I WAS " Xi-you-ing "

Photobucket


430pm ! Time to report to work . There we go ... finding the booth again. This time , the booth was in ultra ultra mini one ! And the place where she changed her suit was terrible . She was in the warehse. Hahs. Poor girl . Worse still , we had to walk quite a distance & had to travel up the escalator too. Imagine .. the BIG M&M travelling up and down. WHOOOSH ! Sweatssss !!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So , got herself changed & TALA ! WORKTIME PART 2 !

Photobucket

Photobucket

There she goes ... jumping , hopping , dancing around .... Waving to people ....
Giving stickers again ...


M&M and ANOTHER PROMOTER

Photobucket

Photobucket

BREAK-TIME !!
Look at her shagged look . Good for work out ehs ?

Photobucket

This time her break was longer by 5 mins because her face were flush. My mascot has to be well taken care of you know ? LOLS.

OKAYS ! Final goal ... Let's do our best !!
DANCE DANCE DANCE , GIVE GIVE GIVE , PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS ...

Photobucket

OFF WORK ! Yays !!
Darling happily stripping herself off. Wahahas !

Photobucket

Then we packed our things & went home . All of us were totally shagged .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

FINAL SHOT FOR THE NITE

Photobucket

" I have been chased everynite .
But what does it shows ? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY , 141208

I guessed I haf been immuned to my school life . I can wake up as early as 6am plus and not going to sleep after that . Rahhhs ! I want my sleep ! LOLS .

Got myself rdy at 2pm but that BABOOON was such a " Mo Jie " . In the end , I left 30mins later . And in return , I was so lucky because my dad fetched us straight to Ang Mo Kio ! xDD . I just have a feeling my dad was probably in a good mood . All thanks to the Zouk Out which made him earned enough $$$ for his income . Hahs .

GETTING READY

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Mom says my sports short was abit too transparent . As you know , parents are always re-stricted when it comes to this . Even darling say it was alright . In the end, to make my mom be satisfied , I changed to a better shorts. Then I'll changed back when I'm working . (:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

WEATHER WAS COLD, BRRR !

Photobucket

TIME TO SET OFF

Photobucket

I was so surprised the moment I stepped into AngMoKio Central . It sure has alot of things . We will be back again !! Things there were so attractive . After X'mas !! CNY shopping !! (:
We had our lunch at PepperLunch because that's the only place that had seats . Barhs ! Both of us were starving . We happily cooked our food the moment they arrived .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After eating , we left 30 mins . So , we quickly browse through some of the shops & keep telling ourselves to RESIST !! After X'mas we are coming !! -_- " My goodness . I can't wait . Wait for my pay to arrive and for X'mas to end . Hahs.

Okay ! It's time . Went down & waited outside NTUC entrance for Pearl , our nanny ! Then , off to find the M&M booth & promoter to bring us to resting area to get change . This time it's my turn to be inside.

Darling became my bodyguard . She's a good one ! Aiya ! When the both of us gets together , it's always happening . Hahs ! I really love the both of them ! The funny part was , all of us were so afraid of the fan battery get worn out . If it gets worn out , the M&M would get melted and there won't be anymore M&M left ! T_T .

MY BODYGUARD

Photobucket

OUR NANNY , PEARL

Photobucket

DARLING & ME

Photobucket

THE 3 OF US

Photobucket

Alright ! Back to work . There I go , I'm out creating attention ! Not me but the M&M. =P
Space was rather restricted . Therefore , I dont haf the space to really dance around . As a result , I could only wave . Some of the kids were really naughty here . And I love the way they asked the M&Ms too . All I can do was to do sign language to them & Sim to translate to them for me . Hahs . Both of us were doing so many drama stuffs.

The questions they asked were ....
" Are you a guy or a girl ? "
" Can you talk ? "
" Where's your eyes ? "

Blah .. Blah ... Blah ... Blah... Blah ..

They will just keep asking & asking and following me till I answer their questions. -_-" .
Both of us were active this time round . Probably its our 2nd time , we had only one session & we had enough rest too . =) . Time really flies . And I didnt sweat as much as Sim . The aircon there were much cooler than the previous two .

I had my breaktime for abt 15 mins & I went back to work for another 30 mins .

Photobucket

CHECK THIS OUT !
( The real VS The Fake )


Photobucket

Then I'm done ! Off work !!

Photobucket

On our way out , we saw this cute little mascot . He's soooOoo active ! Needless to say because inside was a guy ! Hahs .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sad to say , Pearl wont be our nanny next wk because she had smth on . Hmms ~ I wonder who will be . Hahs . We bid goodbye . Then , Sim & I went to take MRT. I went to Bugis to meet my family for dinner while she went to meet her mom .

Dinner at ChilliPadi was rather good . Price was reasonable as well . For those who take spices or love to take spices , it would be nice to dine in there. They served Paranakan Buffet. (:
After dinner , all of them came over to play MJ and WII ! It was fun !

Can't wait for next week to arrive . Our last 4 sessions ! Gonna make the best out of it. xD

Saturday :
1st Session - AngMoKio NTUC ( 2pm to 3pm )
2nd Session - Suntec Carrefour ( 5pm to 6pm )

Sunday :
1st Session - NTUC AngMoKio ( 2pm to 3pm )
2nd Session - NTUC Jurong ( 5pm to 6pm )

* Feel free to drop by . (:

" The life of chase .
The time to phrase. "

No comments: