Saturday, December 27, 2008

merrymerryX'mas

THURSDAY 251208

Jingle Bells ... Jingle Bells .. Jingle all the way !!
Merry X'mas to everyone !! (:

Honestly speaking , this year round . I seriously do not have any X'mas mode. Instead , I felt more like CNY . hahs ! I went over to Cindy Jie's place for family gift exchange on the 24th and Aikho's house on the 25th . Tried some of her hometown food. Her grandma and mom are really good cook I should say. Mei Mei and Darren were so adoroable . And yes !! Vin came too . Fish's doggy . Hahs .

These are the pressie I got ...

MY FAMILY

Photobucket

AIKHO'S PLACE & ALOY


Photobucket


I left her place at around 1030pm. In the lift , Dear gave me a surprise . He asked me to open his bag & TALA ! I got an ADIDAS jacket !



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEARIE !
MWAHHHHHS -


Initially , he told me in Vivo that he bought me a jacket & they only left the last piece . But when he got it & checked , the inside got torn . He was pretty upset abt it . So , I consoled him & told him that it was okay . Never did I expect he could tricked me like this . Hahs . I'm so so so so touched !


FROM JESS : MARCARONS
( They taste so great ! )


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Not to forget , these are some of the gifts I got for my loved ones !

FOR DEARIE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

FRIENDS , COUSINS & SIBLINGS

Photobucket

BRO & SIS-IN-LAW
( X'mas cum Wedding Anniversary gift )


PhotobucketPhotobucket

NOT FORGETTING , MY DARLING TOO !

Photobucket

" I'm waiting for Santa ..
To give me the best gift in this world ."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FRIDAY 261208


Went over to dear's place to slack for the afternoon . Ate abit with his family before meeting Ping . I felt so touched receiving X'mas present from his mom . Though its tupperware but its the thought that counts .


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Met sweets in Bugis . Had Kway Chap for dinner then we headed to Esplanade because both of us had cravings for " Ah pek " ice cream ! And then we saw this . It looks so beautiful And look , we get to write down our wish for 2009 !


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Both of us were wishing for a better year in 2009 . We had our rough patches in 2008. So let 2009 heal them for us ! (:
I got my little trademark there though . That's my lil tortise. Hees.


HANGING UP OUR WISHES


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

MAY OUR WISH COME TRUE

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Then we went walking around . This place became a real beauty .


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

YAYS ! I FOUND MY FAV ICE-CREAM !
( They taste the best ! )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

INSIDE ESPLANADE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GIFT EXCHANGE TIME

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


IN TOILET BEFORE HEADING HOME


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

LAST PIC BEFORE BIDDING GOODBYE

PhotobucketPhotobucket

" I wish we could stay this close.
Don't keep us separated ."

No comments: