Sunday, July 25, 2010

周杰伦 2010 《跨时代 》演唱会

Attended my very first PIANO lesson after not touching it for exactly 4 years. My skills have gone rusty. When Ivan asked me to play what I remember. I hesitated and I can't play for nuts. Basically, Electone Organ & Piano is quite a difference for me. But I believe with the amount of practices which I'm gonna put in this time round, would make me a better player in future. I wasted a chance & never will I gonna waste it again !

Headed to Somerset 313 with my darling Sim for lunch. Oh yeahs ~ I forgot to add in. Sim & I are classmates again ! Hahahs ~ So it will be pretty complicating if Ivan starts calling our names. Both of us will just turn around & look at him. (:

Anyway, we had SuperDog for lunch. It was my first time dining in there. Though eating was kinda messy but it was a good try. I bet we both were starving too ! So ... that was why our lunch tasted so yummy ! Hahs !

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Afterwhich, dearest came to find me in Dhoby. So we went roaming round town & snapping photos becoz' I brought my "BABY" along. Practically, he was having fun with it more than me. =.=" .. Oh wells ~ I do agree that his photography skills are not bad too ! =D

THE COMBINATION OF MINE & DEAREST PHOTGRAPHY

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

O.o LOOK AT THIS CUTE VAN !
(Hardly you will ever see this in Sg)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And then, he sent me off to meet Cailing & Doreen to stadium to watch JAYCHOU concert ! I was really damn excited & dearest was making fun of me most of the time. Bahhhhs !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

THIS IS WHERE I'LL BE SEEING JAYCHOU ♥

Photobucket

Anw, we split after meeting with my girls. And we queued up to buy souvenirs ! Thank god, the queue wasn't as bad as I thought. (:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bought some souvenirs for Felicia (god-cousin) becoz' she is a die-heart fan of JayChou. Hahas! Hmms ~ as for me, I don't really enjoy spending the huge amount of money just to buy those souvenirs. To me, what counts were the experience & the atmosphere in the concert itself. That's what it would be worth of. But anw, seeing the ring tempted me so much & I can't resist not buying it. Therefore, I bought a practical gift for myself. Hahas !

SAME RING AS I GOT FOR FELICIA

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

AND IM PROUD TO WEAR IT ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket

OTHER SOUVENIRS I GOT FOR HER

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

FOR NICKY, THE RABBIT

Photobucket

LASTLY, THE OVERALL

Photobucket

Headed to Kallang Leisure Shopping Mall after getting our stuffs to fill in our empty stomachs. Everywhere was so crowded. We had a hard time finding a seat for ourselves. But anyway, it doesn't matter. Quality time spend that counts. (:

When the clock struck 8pm, it was time to head back down to Singapore Indoor Stadium. All of us were happily queueing & becoz' of the tight security, our bags have to be check ! And now... here comes the unhappy scene arises.

Well, in all I should say, count myself unlucky to have received this. My DSLR camera got confiscated & was told to put in locker. The reason being so... we are not allowed to bring in professional cameras due to copyright. What made me so piss about it was due to unfairness. I went in & saw many ppl taking their SLRs out ! And the securities are not catching them at all. Doreen & I went out to confide the securities and wondered how they do the job. And this was what they told me : "Actually in the ticket it has already been stated that phototakings & videoings are allowed to bring in for this concert." After hearing, we started shooting. "So how do u explain people bringing cameras in ? " They replied : "Becoz' digi cameras resolutions are not as high and clear as DSLR so therefore we allowed. However, please do rest assure, once the concert starts, our security will be patrolling around catching those people who will be taking out their DSLR and make sure those cameras will be confiscated. If you have seen them, please do let us know as well. We will do the necessary actions.We apologized for that."

To me, I just cant be bothered to argue with them anymore. The concert was about to start. We just expect them to do their job. And you know what? When concerts start, people start taking out their SLR in front of me !! And guess what ? Securities are just not catching them at all ! What an unfairness !! Simply count myself unlucky !!

Well, lets just look on the brighter side. I paid for an expensive seat, I experienced the whole concert & I totally enjoyed it ! I'll just wait for my friends to upload those photos and I'll post them once I received it. Honestly speaking, I just find those securities are not talking any sense to me ! Thinking about it just made me piss ! Why the hell did I bring my camera for ? I could have just brought a digi camera instead. BAHHS ! No use complaining & regretting about it now. @#$@#%@$#@$ !!!

周杰伦 ! 周杰伦 ! 周杰伦 !
《 跨时代》演唱会 was awesomely great together with its 3D effects ! I was totally drunk by him ! Receiving the high-ness by all his fans together with Cailing & Doreen. Screaming & shouting like no one's business. It's all worth it ! His talents have been well proven to us & no words can describe how much I admire him ever since young.
自导,自演,自弹,自唱,自编,自曲..........
Guess what ? His 咬字 has became clear & I can hear what he was singing during the concert ! The best concert I've ever been so far ! Wooots~!!!

Photobucket


"Shine like a star,
Glow beautifully."

No comments: