Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inner Thoughts


Due to our cravings, the V.I.Ps except Cailing & Gesline headed down to Sakae Sushi to satisfy our needs. We had great talks, craps & I totally enjoyed being with them.

After which, we headed to OB for briefing.
Oh well, many changes have been made to OB & I started to think if this is school where I belong & felt like a home here. With the changes of management, be it coaching, schedules, courses.. It was a total 360 degrees turnaround. Hearing some classmates got eliminated were really shocking ! They have the talent & voice but why didn't they give them a chance? It's simply unfair & cruel to have receive this. Thus, it makes me feel more like a competition rather than a team of enjoyment now.

Anyway, something to share to all "Semi-Pro" (used to be known as performing crew) members.. A quote of my thought to you guys : "When situation changes, we learn & adapt. Overcome & conquer those fears within us. Prove to everyone our capabilities so no one can eliminate us." With this quote, I'm sure we all can do it & I have faith in each & everyone of you. So Jiayou Peeps ! We all can do it ! (:

3 more months to another 验收 & this time is gonna be individual performance.
It may be tough in the beginning just like those VS days. But we'll get used to it overtime. And I really hope I will kill away those nervous cells & stage fright on that day ! So that in future performances, I can handle them confidently.
GAMBATTEE !!! ♥

"Handle them with no fears.
Shine it confidently."

No comments: