Saturday, July 24, 2010

ChitChatters Of ♥s'

Finally met up with my childhood darlings after skipping & delaying our meet-ups. Today is the day where the 3 of us are free & all of us are ready to split out all nonsenses !!!!!

WENT VIVO & HF TO GET OUR MUNCHIES

Photobucket

REACHING TO OUR FAV PLACE

Photobucket

SETTLING DOWN WITH OUR FOOD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I wasn't really happy with my food becoz' the stupid "Ah boy" (the worker) pours so much chilli powder on the chicken like as if there were no limitations. My ulcer was burning hot ! I was crying in pain ! T_T ...

Hate that "Ah Boy" to the MAX !! Grrs ~ @#$@#$#%#@$#@$#%#$@# !!!

Anw, we had our talks & nonsensical things. This is the first time our talks actually have connection within us. Becoz' normally, our problems would just hang around here & there.. Well, in all, I should really say... I am really fortunate to have my childhood darlings with me all these while. Without them, my life would not have been that fulfilling.

I LOVE YOU GIRLS ♥

Photobucket

We did not stay till very late as Darling Ping needs to work morning the next day. She needs to have plenty of rest !

Oh wells, after verbal-ing out everything.. I felt so much better now. And it's really good to know that each & everyone of us has grown wiser than before. (:

"When feelings fade,
It all leaves with a decision."

No comments: