Wednesday, July 21, 2010

验收

Photobucket

After 1 month of practise, today was the day where we gave it our best shot. And I'm proud to be in the team. I'm really fortunate to have a bunch of superb loving girls around me.

" Fion, Fiona, Gesline, Cailing, Jacinda. Thank you girls for the encouragements & guidiance all these while ! Love you all !"

Indeed, this 验收 has allowed to learn many things. Listening to those judges that were in front of us, I'll definately take it to heart & improve them for the better.

It was late by the time we get to perform. Many of us did not have their dinner. Gastric arises after performing & each & everyone of us in the team was required to sing short verse (清唱). At that moment of time, my mind was 一片空白. I can't think of any song except 傻瓜。I felt the pain within myself & I thought I was able to bring out the emotions. But I was wrong. I was too nervous & emotional in the end. My gastric pain started to occur. It was really hard to project. When one of the judge says that he felt that I was about to cry. I was okay in the beginning. But after everything had ended, it was really hard to hold back my tears. I didn't wanna talk about it. I stayed with my team for awhile & headed off after that. The pain was awful. But anw, all 3 judges were really nice.

Photobucket

In this entry, I just wanna apologise to my teammates in regards to my overall performance.

" 本生以为自己能够全力以赴的表演。 但还是依然克服不了自己一直以来的障碍。虽然合作的时期并不久, 但我们依然能够散发团结的力量。 加油 V.I.Ps ! 你们都是最棒的!♥"

Photobucket

And lastly to myself ..
I have to overcome my personal emotions in whatever I've right now. Though I'm running through a very rough patch at this moment of time... But as time goes by, it would eventually turned my weakness into strengths. As a professional performer, this can never happen & it's a definate no excuse for this. So, GERADINE kill your stage frights, be calm, be strong, be stable & be confident ! Prove to everyone that you can do this !

Photobucket

" Grant me the strength to make things right ..
I'm not gonna make myself fall just like this."

No comments: