Monday, July 05, 2010

We met up for a purpose but ..........

Went to Sim house. Suppose to do some planning together but we ended up getting sidetrack all the time. Bahahahah ~

Was viewing our past videos & photos of year 2005 t0 2007. And while viewing, both of us were bursting so much of laughters. I seriously can't imagine how crazy & retard we were in the past. And now, it proves how much we have grown.

KOREAN FOOD FOR DINNER

Photobucket

WATCHING 'ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND' WHILE MUNCHING

Photobucket

THE BOTH OF US

Photobucket

ENDING OUR MEAL WITH DOUBLE DUTCH ICE CREAM

PhotobucketPhotobucket

SEE, IT TASTED SO GOOD EVEN ALICE WANTS TO HAVE IT TOO !

Photobucket

YUMMY YUM YUM

Photobucket

I'M LOVIN' IT

Photobucket

NOT FORGETTING, APPLE GOING ROUND US WANTING TO HAVE SOME TOO
( But too bad, none for Apple =P * evil grins )

Photobucket

Bahhhs ~ Seeing friends getting a dog in their lovely homes, really does make me envy.
I WANT A DOG TOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Yea yea yea ~ I know. I can only grumble & brag about it. I will never have it until I'm married out. Becoz' my empress doesn't wants a dog in the house. Booohooo ! ='(

Anyways, Apple needs to go pooo while I'm heading home becoz' Sim needs to get her hmwork done. I do not want to take up too much of time either. Moreover, it's not getting any early too ! =D

Seeing her in 2 days time again to get some stuffs.
Till then ...........

"I miss those days when we were young.
Are we able to replay those now?"

No comments: