Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sumptuous Spread....

Photobucket

Dearie's mom bought us this pair of couple tee to match with the pillow case I've got for him. Now we've got a complete set ! So cute of his mom. HEEHEE !

THANK YOU AUNTY ! :D

Usual saturdays, headed to OB for piano. Finally, I see my Darling Sim in class !
Knowing that I'll be alone for the moment, she was such an angel to me by keeping me company till Dearie's arrival as he was late.

THANK YOU DARLING ! ♥

Headed to TANGS together to get Dearie's mom birthday gift.
Selected 2 lovely gifts. A light blue scarf & a pair of ear-rings. Both of us love it & I hope she loves it too. (:

Just in time after purchasing, dearie reached & Sim needed to head home to study. So... we bid goodbye from there & went our own ways. Looking at Tangs plastic bag & wrapping, it was definitely not appropriate/presentable for a gift ! Therefore, dearie & I headed to Taka to search for one and thank god, we found it !

TADAAAAA !!
Photobucket

Totally fits to what I wanted it to be. (:
Though the packaging was rather costly but due to urgent needs, will have to agree to it. Anyway, I'm very satisfied with it !

Hang around Town for awhile. It was really a bad day for me. Not gonna mention anymore otherwise I would be running a black face again. HAHA !

THANKS BABY FOR LISTENING TO ALL MY GRUMBLES !

Ever since, I "resign" working in a hotel-line ... I never wore high heels since then. Therefore, I thought of wearing it today to fit my dress outfit & I wanna have the "feel" of wearing high heels once more. To my regret, I ended up having 4 blisters & my poor feet cried in pain the whole day. I can barely walk comfortably. T_T

I NEEDA PRACTICE TO GET USED TO WALKING WITH HEELS AGAIN !!!!!
At the same time to train myself to be more lady-like.
Hohohohoho ~

Photobucket

Headed to Crowne Plaza Hotel at T3 Changi Airport to have buffet dinner with his family. Buffet Spread was rather good but according to dearie, today wasn't the best. Well, probably it was my first time here. Each person cost about $52 ++. Will definitely take into consideration bringing my mom here for her birthday as she once mentioned to me, she is interested to dine in here for her birthday. HEH !

Their cold dishes were really fresh. But I preferred their desserts more than their appetizers. A pity that I do not take Oyster. Otherwise, it would be really awesome !

Headed to his home for awhile.
Seeing his mom feeling happy makes me contented. Happy faces are all I wanna see. (:
At about 10pm + , dearie sent me home.

NOW I'M FINALLY SMILING :D

"Started a day with a gloom,
Ended a night with a smile."

No comments: