Wednesday, September 22, 2010

``Disappointed.

You think you're hurt.
I'm not hurt as well ?
I never felt so piss with you before
Come on !
Wake up to reality !
It's time to face the fact & stop hiding yourself in that tiny hole !

Why do I have to say this instead of just give you the consolation?
That's becoz !
I NEED TO WAKE YOU UP !
Stop having the attention.
You need to be stronger my friend.

Whenever I asked you, you never tell me.
It always after the day after.
And I always felt I'm the last to know.
I already told you I'm not siding him.
I'm just judging base on what I know & how I felt.

I'm haven't even said finish.
And you just base on your intention that I was siding him.
Kept on saying : "FINE FINE FINE"
But have you ever thought, what I meant?

YOU CAN BLAME ME ALL YOU WANT FOR NOT BEING UNDERSTANDING.
BUT I NEED YOU TO KNOW, IT'S TIME TO GROW & BE STRONGER.

Give a thorough thought to yourself !
You're 21, already an adult.
I don't need to say much.

FML dudes.

"My hands are shivering as I typed.
My heart bleeds & tears flow as I thought."

No comments: