Sunday, September 26, 2010

` It's Vouchers Day !

It's been a year since I bought my Macpro.
It's been a year since I last touched my laptop's box.
And it has been a year since I last checked those freebies inside which I got from COMMEX fair 2009.

Just recently, I have been packing my table & made the effort to check the plastic bag of what freebies I've got ! It's like finally right? Bet it has been collecting lots of dusts ! HAHA !
You know what? I actually got a pair of movie tickets for free which I've totally neglected for a year. And thank god I found it becoz'...
as I turned the voucher around ............

SEE THE EXPIRY MONTH

Photobucket

Gosh ! Okay ! That's it !
I'm gonna use it soon !!!!!

So, I date Darling Sim out today as we both know.. The two of us have been going on a rough patch this month. So, let's head out & relax yo ! ;)

Supposed to meet at 1230 but we ended up meeting at 1pm instead.
Well well, the usual us. Thinking that we would be punctual this time round but ended up being late again. WAHAHAHA !

Seriously, we need to quit this habit soon !! If there's any case of emergency in future, I bet we would be the first to die.
Qns : "You know why?"
Ans : "LATE !"
LOL ! Okay ! Touched wood ! =.=

Today, we named our outing as "VOUCHERS DAY"!
As you read through, you'll know why. Heh Heh ! ;)

HERE ARE THE TICKETS

Photobucket

MOVIE SHOWING : LEGEND OF THE FIST

AND OF COS, MOVIES CAN NEVER GO WELL WITHOUT POPCORNS OR SNACKS ! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

This movie, somehow reminds me of IPman. Samething - Japanese Invasion.
War attacking China & this hero saves the country. Overall, I rated 3/5 for the movie. I love the plot ; how they fought & the schemes to win. Totally engrossed watching when it reaches to those scenes. However, compared myself to Sim. I declare, LOST ! She was more engrossed to the movie than I am. Normally she would finished up and left 1/4 left of popcorns. But today, she neglected those popcorns and ended up, I was the one eating them ! =.=

The way how the main lead fought, gave me an image of Bruce Lee. Donnie Yen definitely plays the second of that when it comes to action scenes ...
1) Bruce Lee 2) Jacky Chan 3) Donnie Yen
These 3 movie actors are really the "SUPERB HEROS". Action movies can never exciting without them. (:

Anyway, coming back to the movie. One thing that I'm against with it was the ending. There was no ending towards it ! The war still continues. Bahhh ! Bet there's gonna be part II just like "IP MAN II". Hate this when it happens. Oh well, its one of the marketing strategy. So, let's just wait for the PART II to arrive. ^^

Alright, next stop....

Photobucket

I got this $3 off coupon from Loreal. And I thought of using it today so I don't have to worry about the expiry dates. Unfortunately, Plaza Singapura's SaSa store does not sell Loreal products. BAHSS ! Looks like I need to look for bigger SaSa shops which sells Maybelline, Silkygirl, Loreal cosmetic products. Shall look for it again next weekend. (:

Okay ! Here's the last one. Sim got this $5 voucher from Mcdonalds' which she has to clear by today. So, we headed to the basement. But unfortunately, becoz' it's a Sunday. Everyone's off day ! All seats are occupied. Therefore, we gave up & decided to head to another Macs' which is actually less crowded.

Liang Court came through our mind ! And we've definately made the right choice out of it !
Though it was packed with people as well, we were really lucky enough to find a good seat at the right time. And the area was so much quieter & peaceful than PS. Well, can't really compare either becoz' it's a shopping mall, located near Orchard Road. Definitely, crowds will come especially to youths.

THE 5 DOLLARS VOUCHER

Photobucket

SIM'S DROOLING OVER HER QUARTER POUNDER

Photobucket

She upsized her meal so I can "Tongbang" her fries & drinks. How sweet right? BAHAHA !
And then, we started pouring out, our problems.

Photobucket

LET'S STAY STRONG TOGETHER DARLING ♥
WE KNOW WE CAN DO IT ! :D

Though both of us were having different issues but we understood what both of us have been going through. This is what I called, DARLINGS ! ^^

I left at 5pm plus as I need to head to my uncle's house to have dinner together with Grandma.
Oh yeah, in case you guys maybe asking how's my grandma.
She is discharged from hospital & is now recuperating her health at home.

I know I've been repeating this many times. But I wanna say this over & over again !
I LOVE HOMECOOK FOOD ! THEY TASTE THE BEST !!!!!
Yummmmmmy ~ !

Now my grandma has been discharged. Mom & I are gonna make this a routine every sunday from today onwards. I'm lovin' it for sure! ♥

P.S: Grandma, I wanna say these words to you : " ILOVEYOU!"

"You'll never know how long can a person live.
So treasure it well, before you start regretting."

No comments: