Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Unappreciated

Say that I'm being sensitive, for all that anyone can think of.
I believe that everyone has feelings, don't they?

As you looked at the photo above,
you're the butterfly & here I am reaching my hands to you.
But I was pushed away.
You said you didnt wanna talk & I respected that.
I left you alone & let you have some deep thoughts.
But as I was on the web, I saw the posts to your friends.
How thankful you are.
You shared, talking to your friends happily but I was kept in the dark.

Don't be mistaken, I'm not forcing you to share me your problems.
Nor would I expect any repay in return.
But in friendship, importance plays alot in me.
How much do I meant ?

Knowing you for years.
Compared to other friends of yours, the duration of knowing them was lesser.
Yet, I'm not the person.

Hey,
Ain't we close?
Ain't we, what we claimed as "soul-sisters"?

I was once hurt.
And this time is happening again.
I felt the pinch in my heart.
As I typed, my eyes turned teary.
Say that I'm jealous, say that I'm too sensitive or rather emotional.
Probably, I do not even understand at all.

"关心的太多,回报的。。。更加伤。"
I cared too much.
Ended up, Unappreciated
Also, come to think of it...
I am the one who initiates for the outings or catch-ups most of the time.
Have you asked me out before? Seldom.
Reaching to this point,
I should take a step back out now.

I won't question "Why" anymore.
It's not that I don't wanna make the effort to improve this friendship of ours..
But becoz' I don't wanna end up getting hurt again.
I made too much & I'm getting exhausted.
Anw, I just wanna let you know,
I'm always here whenever you need me.

That's all I have to say.

"Due to someone special that you lost, changed you unknowingly.
You didn't even realise, my friend."

No comments: