Saturday, September 25, 2010

I need to be where I need to be.


I don't have the mood to do anything.
撑着?还是。。慢慢的放下?
I'm seriously getting tired of this kind of love.

Why do I have to always plan?
Why do I always have to give in everytime?
Why do I always get excuses whenever I asked to join my family.
Why must it always be one sided?
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ?!!!

I know recently I've been posting unhappy thoughts.
But I seriously need to vent them out.
It's getting torturing inside me.

I don't dare to tell him.
I'm feeling restricted......
I'm afraid things may go worse.
I don't know.
It may just be an excuse to me.

There are so many things to think.
So many things to bother.
Im not stress.
Its not about work.
Its the setbacks that I've been receiving.
My own personal problems ; friends, family, love

Whatever it is,
Don't worry, I have & I will live strong.


KEPPELBAY, I need to be there.
I need the serene sea & the breeze.

No comments: