Friday, August 17, 2007

` Happy First Month Anniversary !

time really flies .
on the 160807 was our anniversary .
he gave me a box in class during breaktime .
i gave him a big hug infront of everyone .

sorry * i cant help it becos i was really touched !
thanks baby , for your lovely gift .
=) .

this was what he gave me ..

1 ) a box :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 ) flowers [ rose ] , mini-chain & 100 plus folded hearts :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

of cos not to forget , my mini-surprise for him !
hees .
it happened during lunch time . the plan was surpposed to get nic to lure him out of sch so that i cld take out all his stationaries and put it in a new pencil case which i bought for him . beside the pencil case , it wld have a ribbon tied up with my mini-tagged i done for him .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

after that , i would keep it in his bag with a letter i wrote for him plus a bracelet which i bought for him as well .
hahas !

unfortunately , dear came to me and told me that he's not going out for lunch but going down to take a puff as he wants to study for FOM . the moment i heard , i turned to ah ning and ask her .. " HOW ? " .. so , we quickly ran down and took the gift . my hands were shivering like mad the moment i returned back to class . hahas . was so afraid he wld be back soon . then, i got nic and jaslin to arrange abit for me while i went out of class to keep a look out .

he came back not long after . then, nic kept telling him that he was dumb cos he didnt realise that the gift was right in front of him .
LOLs !

i was really glad that he really felt surprised . seeing him smiling so brightly really brightens up my day !
hahas .
i thought he cried at first. so i went up to him and he gave me a big hug but the actual fact was that he got choke by water . -_- " .. then he told me that the bracelet i bought for him was the actual one that he broke . it was so such a coincidence ! the bracelet he once broke , really meant alot to him . i knew he felt really heartbroken becos he found no reason why it broke out of the sudden . well , i shld say ... it really took me a long time to find a similar one as his . now i finally found it on tues when i went out with jaslin !

((:

awwws ~
its fated .
also , i came to realise , this was the first time .. someone ever did such a surprise to him . hahas . i felt so honoured out of the sudden !

anyways , todae was our part for our anni becos we had to study for FOM test ytd . so we didnt go out and went out todae instead.
((:

met dear dear at vivo . then we went walking around and began to enjoy the scenary . that got me stuck ! can you imagine ..... 5 hrs .... enjoying the scenary ? till, we were willing to skip our dinner also . LOLs !

* deeply apologies to jaslin and boon ting for joining them to watch fireworks in th end . im sorry abt it . i really felt bad . i really do . but dun worry , there wont be next time already okay ? please do not be angry with me . pang seh , NO MORE !

really enjoyed myself with him todae .
you know what ? we happened to saw lambo drove pass too !
this guy wasn't feeling well for the nite and he still wan to stay so long with me .
haish ~
i'll have to rush him back in the end becos his eyes were red .

" dear dear must take care of yourself okays ? "

HAPPY FIRST MONTH ANNIVERSARY !
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS !
muacks !

will be joining my girls tml to watch movie and sakae buffet !
=) .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

" I promise you ,
I'll Hold You Tightly Till The End Of Time . "

No comments: