Tuesday, August 07, 2007

` SIGH ~

my mom came to my room and told me ...
" im going operation on friday . i will be goin over to the hosp tml to book the date . "

my heartbeat stop for a second .
my eyes turned watery .
and slowly , it just flew down from my eyes .

i asked myself ..
" why ?! "
" why so early ?! "
" im not even prepared yet !!!! "

then she continued ...
" you have to do hsework for me already lo .. "

and went to bed ..

i cried further ..
its okay for me to do hsework . i dun mind . but i am just afraid of the operation day .
the pain she is taking ...

sighh ~

everything will be fine isnt it ?
i will try my best to be strong no matter wad .
i will try ..

for the moment now ,
i will be with her whenever i can .
on the day of operation , i will wait for her outside till it finishes .
i will be with her all day long .
i PROMISE !

* mummy ,
i LOVE you .
" It will be safe .
Nothing is going wrong . "

No comments: