Monday, August 27, 2007

` totally exhausted .

many things been happened recently and i beginning to feel really exhausted and stress out !
right now , i seriously need a break !
yeahs ~
i am exhausted to the extend that im falling ill soon .
my head has been hurting real bad almost every night .
2 days ago , i had nitemare and it was terrible !
i cant slp for 2 days .
tears just flew down ...

)):

projects are getting more .
i have been working hard on that .
its really tiring you know ?
i have to crack my brains .

rahhhhhhs ~ !

been feeling rather down todae . probably , i am just too exhausted to do anything . plus , in the afternoon, dear was feeling down becos his phobia occur to him again .
sometimes , i just felt myself being such a failure or rather, useless .
i seriously do not know what to do to overcome this phobia of his . i m trying my best to but i just do not know how .
you know , it really hurts me seeing him so down everytime . i did nothing at all to make him feel better . all i cld do was to be by his side .
i really wanna help him but i just donno how .
i felt so lost .

honestly speaking , i really regretted cutting my hair short . if i didnt cut it , all these wldnt have happen .
he wld not have even felt so hurt till now .
he wld not have even feel down as often as before .
just what have i done ?

now it happens .
the situation occurs to him now and then .
could anyone tell me how to overcome this fear of his ?

i know he does not want me to worry much for him . but everytime he feels down i know . i can sense ! infact , we can really sense each other . it just hurts me more whenever he doesnt wanna tell me things . i rather him to tell me than keeping things to himself so that i know how he felt !



please ...
please ....
stop keeping things from me anymore .
it hurts .

to dear :
just in case you are reading this entry .
dun feel bad abt it becos its not your fault at all .
i just want to help you ...
its becos i love you so .
i just cant afford myself to see you hurt .
seeing you hurt just pains me more .

im sorry .

i love you so much .
muacks !
please take good care of yourself . ((:

sigh ~
i suddenly felt ...
im really exhausted from whatever things i do .
im breaking down soon .
T_T .



" My head hurts ,
Would you heal me ? "

No comments: