Wednesday, August 01, 2007

` it happens once again . )):

it happens once again .
2am ,
i woke up feeling weak all over . i cld not move but to do chanting to give out all my strength . i had nitemare . the feeling was simply terrible .

i felt so afraid that i do not dare to stay in my room anymore .
i went out to the balcony instead . switching on the lights .
reflecting .
though i hate being alone but i just had to becos , i do not wanna wake anyone up .
so , all i cld do was to msg dear and jaslin .
i made a promise to them before .

((:

thanks to her , she really kept me company but i told her to slp after awhile as i do not wanna bother her too much . at the same time , i nd some time alone too .
i did not manage to catch a wink after that . tears just keep flowing down .

dad fetched me to sch in the morning . my eyes were real swollen that i cld hardly open them . friends asked me what happen . i did not answer them but to remain silent . not long , i cld no longer take it and lost my emotions eventually . i cried my whole heart out . the pain was simply terrible .

thanks to my sisters and dear for hugging me .. lending their shoulders for me to lean on . im really fortunate to have you all by my side . really ! i LOVE you all yeps ?
i will be strong .
i PROMISE !

had lunch with them at coffee shop then i went to jaslin 's hse to take a short nap . though its only for awhile , its better than nth .
((:

fortunately , i felt so much better after that .
woke up at 215 pm . thinking that lesson starts at 230 pm . so i was kind of rushing ah ning wondering why she didnt she woke me up . but the fact is that , lesson starts at 3 pm . phewwww !

LOLs .

the both of us ended up watchin blue clues . hahas ! i love watcing that cartoon . its so cute ! was entertaining jaslin by singing the blue clues song .

alrights ,
it was 230 pm . i wanted to change back my uniform as i was wearing her shirt .
this woman dun wanna let me change ! and she started suggesting to piggy back me to see how heavy i was . hahs ! so funny .

she took me when i was sleeping :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i was forced to take a pic of myself with her shirt :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Piggy-back :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

we got ourselves changed after that and head back to sch . i was smiling already . all thanks to them ! though im still tired .

lesoon ended at 4 pm . i accompanied dear dear home todae for the first time . took train instead of bus . he was so happy till he said so many "Thank Yous " to me .

LOLs .

i just wanna make it up to him as i really felt bad for him worrying for me so much . luckily i did not catch the bus ride home as i was feeling giddy and i felt so much like vomitting too . wasnt feeling really well . so , i did the right choice afterall .
xD .

honestly speaking ,
i have never really really smiled for a long time . its him who had really done so much for me till my life has really brighten up so much .

dear dear ,
thank you for everything !
i LOVE you sooooo much !
mwahhhhs ~

awwwwwwws ~
gonna have hotel security test tml . i really do not have the mood to study as im so tired !
rahhhhhhhs ~
i have to force myself to study !
i cannot flunk !!
NO wayyyy !

=)

" Being with you ,
Its the sweetest part of my LIFE . "

No comments: