Friday, August 10, 2007

` RELIEVED . ((:

for the whole morning , i have been feeling distracted due to my mom's operation . was feeling very worried for her .
1115 , my sis-in-law came to fetch me . left the sch early so that i cld see my mom before going for op .

* thanks to my sisters , bung and dear for giving me moral surpport before i left sch .

went home to put down all my stuffs and helped my mom to take some of her things . then off we went to the hosp .

at 130 pm , she was being pushed into the operation theatre . my whole family were there to accompany her . i was controlling my tears very badly becos i cld feel the pain piercing through my heart but i told myself i must be strong to hang on through this .
and ..
eventually , i did it !

the moment she went in , i kept silence . sitting on the chair , praying hard to god .. hoping everything wld turn out just fine .

in the midst of waiting , i received a call from jaslin . they surprised me by telling me they were downstairs . i was shocked . then , i quickly went down to find them . i was feeling very touched indeed becos they accompanied me till my mom finished her op .

special thanks to dear dear , ning ning and bung !
you guys have really been with me despite your red eyes . i felt so bad sia . im really fortunate that i have you guys by my side . giving me moral support as well as for my mom .

they didnt dare to go up becos most of my relatives were there .
awwws ~
they were shy .
but i told my mom abt it .
she said " thanks ! "

OP was a success !! everything turned out fine ! there wasnt any cancerous cells .
i felt so relieved !

phewss ..

my frens left at 7pm then i went up to accompany my mom .
was chatting with her all the way .
she vomitted .
awwwws ~
my heart feel a little pinched but its okay becos i understand that it was just the side effects of the medication . she will be fine tml .

left the hosp at 10pm and all of us went home .
i felt so shagged .

mom will be discharged tml .
i will be her nurse for 24/7 from tml onwards .
wahahaas ~
" A sense of relieve ,
A joy of Happiness . "

No comments: