Monday, August 08, 2011

``Brighter Future ~

I better start reviving my blog before it starts to rot. Yes, I'm gonna revive it again. Making it a habit to update whenever I can. Because I can't bare to close this whole blog down which has been with me since 2004. (:

Anw, as you may know. I've left TMAP, pursuing my studies at Kaplan Institutes.


I finally took a step up to a higher prospect. Reaching my goal to honor a degree certificate. Well.. knowing that qualifications of education has been growing & competitors have been rising up profusely, it gets kinda scary at times when everyone starts to fight for their rice bowls to survive. I simply can't imagine what would happen to the future generations! Especially, when the standards of living here gets higher & higher gradually. But anw, I'm really glad that I took this path to upgrade myself.

I would be starting my course on the 5 September. It would be under Murdoch University.
"Bachelor of Commerce - Hospitality & Tourism Management and Marketing"


However, in the month of August, I would taking bridging course - Business Law which I'm required to take before the term starts. And the best thing is, my bridging exam starts on 20 Aug (the day after I return from Krabi). Oh well, I dont have a choice to choose. My friends & I planned the trip before the schedule was out. It can't be help & I can't push the fault to school either. Just gonna "Pia" all the way before I go for Krabi. Chiong Chiong Chiong~ :D

With feedbacks from friends, University life is not gonna be the same as Diploma or Secondary School times.. It's gonna be a different environment filled with many tests/exams/projects. Gosh! Okay, after hearing this.. I've to have this mentality: "I took this path. I'm not gonna regret anything. Just gonna give it all I can no matter how tough it's gonna be. I've been waiting for this day to arrive. I saved the money, it's time to give it all! 全力以赴!”

This is life...
Things can never be made perfectly as the way it seems.
Challenges will bound to arrive for sure.
There's no point of feeling afraid.
It ia a matter of how you deal & overcome these challenges..
To build your maturity & growing to become a stronger person in life..




No comments: