Thursday, August 25, 2011

`` PAMPERS -

Heard from this song, "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars before?
Well, this is exactly what have I been feeling today.

The chorus fits it all:
"Today I don't feel like doing anything. *Whistle*
I just wanna lay in my bed. *Whistle*
Don't feel like picking up the phone, just leave a message at the tone.
'Cause today I don't feel like doing anything. Nothing at all. "

It was a lazy Thursday for me. I was suppose to head to BBDC for FTE. I cancelled it eventually as the rain was pouring heavily. (Probably just an excuse to myself. ;P)

I did a music cover for the entire afternoon. I really love holidays when I totally have the time for myself. Doing the things that I wanna do with no time contraints. It's been so long I've last done that. I am enjoying my 1week holidays TO THE MAX!! :D:D:D


"Whenever I have the thought of doing covers/recordings, I constantly told myself to await for me to get a condenser microphone first. Because, with the condenser mic, the quality would sound 10X better than this. :P As you know, condenser mic doesn't cost cheap. I need much time to save up that amount of $ to purchase for one. >.<

Well, I took up the courage eventually & get it recorded. I would like to give it shot. Pardon the quality & my voice as I know it sounds pretty bad. This is just a try out for me.

Please feel free to voice out your opinions as your feedbacks in return would be very much appreciated! This would allows me to learn & improve for the better to create nicer covers/composition in future.

Thank you once again & have a great day! ^^

With loves ♥,
gerrxgerry (Geradine)"

Gosh! You know, the feeling when the moment you decided to post it on facebook / public, you are anxious to see what viewers will comment. At the same time also feeling afraid what the outcome will be. But you know what, since I've decided to post, I'm just gonna give it all out. No hesitation. Since I'm no longer performing outside because of my stage fright syndroms & time constraints, I will do covers to treat this as a learning process to improve my vocals, recordings & musicality. A passion since young, it will never die. ^^Y

After the long recording hours, the time reached 6pm. It's time for me to head out to meet Jaslin. Gonna accompany her to get her eyebrows touched up at Far East.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

While waiting, I headed to a nail parlour shop to pamper myself. Did a french classic.

Photobucket

I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome! It's nicely done! But not for Jaslin. Hehehe!
She came to join me after her eyebrows were done. She did classic mani for herself & she was not satisfied with the service at all. Probably because she came in when the shop was about to close. I guess the owner was in the rush to head to somewhere so she did a quick one for her. Paying classic mani price wasn't worth at all. It's as though the owner was doing a express one. But anw, her nails were painted pretty well. It's just the service. Bleh heh! =P

Oh look! After her eyebrows got touched up, she looks like the female version of “蜡笔小薪 ”.

Photobucket

Don't you think so? HAHAHA!
We headed to Itacho Sushi to satisfy our growling stomach. I really love the sushi-s there! They are simply "oiishi"! Reasonable price, food is good! Totally worth to dine in!

Before heading home, I often tease her with her brows. Well, she has gotten used to it anyway. She knows I mean no harm too. Teehee!

THE BROWS VS THE BROW-LESS

Photobucket

LOVE HER ♥


No comments: