Wednesday, August 24, 2011

` Cravings Satisfactory ; 我的麦当劳!

I woke up having s shock of my life! Received a message from Kaplan saying that they found my IC two days ago & inform them when would I be collecting it. Gosh! If they didn't send me that message, I probably would not have realize that I've lost my IC. This shows how "sotong" / careless can I be.

Alrights! Lesson learnt: BE MORE CAUTIOUS!
Back to this thinking, if I would have lost, without any kind hearted soul finding my IC....
A few things came to my thought:
1) Make a police report
2) Can I still go for President Election?
3) $50 for new IC replacement, with addition the awaiting time & hassle to get IC done all over again.

WHOA! I saved the troubles & time taken! Anyway, THANK YOU SAVIOR! Whoever found my IC. I'm really thankful! ^^

Before heading to Kaplan, I made my way down to BBDC in the late afternoon to do my FTP. Since I'm on 1 1/2 weeks of holiday, it's time to get my Final Theory settled & go for my practical soon! Get over and done with! I WANNA GET MY LICENSE! Hehehehe.

FTP ended at 5pm. I took a bus down, thinking that I still got plenty of time to be at Outram. Well, unfortunately, I neglected on the traffic flow = PEAK PERIOD! As you know, 5.30pm is knocking off period for office workers. You will bound to see many vehicle & human traffic around... This result = JAM!

I was supposed to be on time to fetch my dearie. But ended up I was late & I had the most embarrassing moment in the train at Harbour Front. Okay, this was what happen. I boarded the train was focusing very much to contact my BF as he was already awaiting at the train station.. TOO FOCUS until ...... I didn't even realize where my directions were. Straight up, bang on the pole! There goes my face! I felt like a clown! HAHAHA! It was damn embarrassing & I had to pretend as though nothing had happen, hearing loud laughters behind my back. Yes, I'm performing something for you guys to see! I made your day! Didn't I? LOL!

Dearie board the train when it reached Outram & while walking to Kaplan, we saw this cute little smurfy outside Cathy Cineplex. This was really CUTEEEEE! Can't wait for the movie to be released! I wanna watch them! ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

SNAP SNAP!!
PICTURES DONE!!

Strolled our way down to Kaplan facilities room. Weet! I've got my Pink IC back!! I'm a HAPPY GIRL now, filling myself with many smiles :D:D:D !!
Headed to Bras Basah Mcdonalds' afterwhich as Me, Dearest, Merv were mad cravings for Macs ever since we came back from Krabi. Jaslin joined us too! It tasted sooooooo goood when we indulged it! GREAT SATISFACTORY!

Photobucket

HEHEHE! I know it's damn fattening & I'm trying to lose my fats out from my tummy. But please let me pamper myself once in awhile? I'll control my diet again! :D Looking at flabby fats coming out from your tummy can be quite depressing at times. =P

Anw, I had a great chill out with the idiots!

Photobucket

“倒了,再爬起来。在人生中都会有底弱的一次。无论多煎熬,我都会坚强的去面对。
做个开心的自己,找回自己的方向,从新来过。”

No comments: