Monday, August 22, 2011

`` Vacation -

Hoooray!!
Business Law exam has finally come to an end. It was a pity that I did not manage to finish the remaining 2 questions which result to a lost of 10 marks. I'm just crossing my fingers that I would be able to pass. Not gonna pin too much high hopes already.

Anyway, I'm also back from my 5 days of vacation in Krabi. It was an awesome trip! Returning back to Singapore with bad sun burnt. Nevertheless, it's always nice to be back home! :D
All in all, Krabi is indeed a beauty to catch. If you love nature, this is the place which you have to visit. Oh yes, the food there is superb! Thumbs up for that! If you think Singapore Thai food are good, try going Thailand to taste the originality. After tasting, you would feel that Singapore Thai food is just an average already. I promise you that!

For photos, you can just view in my facebook. It's too many for me to upload. In precise, I'm just being lazy that I have to paste it here again. HAHAHA! :P Oppsie!

I guess I'm starting to have "after-vacation-illness".
I miss the food, Thai massage, Kayak, ATB, WaterRafting, the beach, Elephant Riding, the morning walk etc etc....

Oh well, let's get back to reality. I'm back home. A week of holiday before my school commence! ^^

Below is the group photo of my Krabi-Mates

Thank you guys for the wonderful trip, making this an awesome one!
Love you all! ♥

No comments: