Friday, August 26, 2011

`` Cooling Period -

To all Singaporeans, we all know the President Election is gonna be held tomorrow.
Have all of you decided who to vote for yet? Well, honestly speaking, I have not. True enough, this is my first time voting for both PE (President Election) & GE (General Election). That makes me feel old that I'm above 21 already. HAHA! :X

Below are the contestants who should we vote for:


After viewing, have he set your mind yet who should you vote for?
Again, I've not. Confused. Probably for two. I have never been into politics until recently when the elections arrived. It can be pretty interesting though. I spent the afternoon viewing their videos. Though dry when listening.... but it means alot to our fellow Singaporeans. "Who can really brings out the best for our country?" Every votes counts. Well, dear Singaporeans, I sincerely hope you vote for the right person for our country. :D

No comments: