Tuesday, August 16, 2005

*_enG paPer_*

heyX..!! i think i gonna flunk my eng..?? the paper is so damn tough..haix..!! i was so tired also....the paper1 was alright..and i love my story...hehehe..~!! dennn..!! for the paper 2..the passage eeeeeeeee..!! its so boring can..?? i read till my eyes are getting smaller and smaller and smaller..its looks like 'o' lvl standard..it doesn't even look like 'n' standard..oh..!! izzt becos the standards are getting higher..??

anw, the paper2 was realli tough....the section b was easier than section a..i understood wad dey were toking abt..but i can't finish the summary...!! argh..~!! i left 7mins.....!! when mr tan was saying..u have 7 mins left...my hands trembled..write write write..!!!!!!!!!! hahas..~!! haix..anw, its over...juz care for the rest of the papers bahhs..!!

after the papers...mr sng call us to stay back for awhile to take our straits times newspaper...so nice of him..wishing everyone good luck...hahas..~!! den while going back...he disturb me "ms ker..!! have u collected ur paper..??" everytime call me ms ker de...!! so polite..o_O..i sound so wen rou..lollx..!! juz kidding..okayss..!! went back home..i watch my lao gong..!!!! hehehe..la pi xiao xin...so adorable of him..while enjoying my food...yummy..!!

gonna have tuition at 5pm later...wheee~!! okx..abt 2pm..i went to the room...for no reason..i went to take my hat..and took photos with my hat..coz i lubb it so much..!! hahas..~!! and...i havent got a nice picx with my hat yet...keke..den i take take from my phone..and it turn out like dis..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hahs..~!! so zi lian right..?? den i go pom pom...go online..come update my blog..!! gotta study...!!!! humans sub for the next 2 days...Zzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: