Thursday, August 11, 2005

*_sGh aPPt.._*

didn't go sch todae..coz i gotx sgh appt with the neutrologist doctor..de dr.yan or yam..refer me to dere..hahas..!! dat blur doc..still cannot forget the sentence he tell me.."hMMx..!! dats weird..seriously i donno wads wrong with u.."-_-''

whee..~!! my mum was like so happy dat she was saying "luckily i didn't waste my taxi fare.." coz..we didn't wait for so long..hahs..~!! dis doc..is so haoliannn..~!! cannot stand him manx..first time seeing him..my god..!! even my mum also cannot stand him...he talk to me like scolding me like dat..haa..~!! somemore arhh..treat his assistant so bad canx..?? she is a very nice and patient lady..if i were her arh..i then dun wan to work for him arhh..!! she was like giving my file to the doc..den he was like .."can u be more organise.." in my mind i was like.."hello?? can u talk or be nicer to her.." den the nurse smile to him somemore..so nice of her lorr...nvm..~!! and i came to realise his surname is seah..den after seeing..while waiting for the doc's appt..my mother was like.." aiyo..!! his surname is seah..no wonder he so seah lan..!!" hahas..~!! so bad right..?? he did some hand exercise with me..and said dat my right hand was weaker than my left...b4 this sickness arhh...i wass so fit can..?? can't imagine dat i am so weak now..so saddy..~!! =(...

den he sae...he will refer me for nerve test againx..!! dis is my 2nd time taking...so now..i have an appt on the 17/8 with doc yam/yan...2/9..nerve test...den still got 2 more days for dunno see wad doc larhh..!! so busy of me..!! hahas..

after dat..went for xray...nd to do some x-ray..lalala..~!! waited for so long till my mother so pek chek..coz she late for work liao...!! the x-ray inside so cool...scan scan..like photocopy machine like dat...kekekeke..~!!

abt 3 we left...den we took taxi..mummy alighted me at bm library while she goes to work...realli wanna thank my two dotters..so sweet of them..!! helping me to collect my worksheets...my homework..write for me notes...correcting the worksheets and all dat...so sweet of them horss..?? keke..!! `lubb demm..!! den while resting..we bo liao go take our hands...doing star shape..and de both of dem zi lian..dey took picx together...while i was doing my work...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

when dey nd help in their homework..den dey wanted to ask me how to do..and dey are having difficulty calling me..coz..i was listening my mp3 while doing my work..so i can't hear them..in the end..in order to call me..dey throw me something..so dat i noe dey are calling me..hahas..!! make dem so pek chek..=P...

went home at 5 plus..bought dinner for daddy..see i so guai...hahas..!! scared daddy hungry marhh..so went home early lorrs..!! tml i gonna get back my 'o' lvl chinese paper liao..so scary can?? so fast...2 mths have pass..and now its the jin zhang shi ke..!! haix..hope i score well..and hope i won't have to re-take againx...

No comments: