Sunday, August 07, 2005

*_flaG daY_*

woke up at 8am to do prepare to go sch...meeting my ah ma at around 9.45am at our hse bus stop..den we go sch together..at first i thought i was the one who was late..but in the end..my grp leader..my dotter, shi hui late for like half an hr..my god..!! den we wait and wait..hahas..!! and luckily cheryl's father fetch us go..so gd hor.? keke..!!

tell `euu arhh..the bag is damn or biang..!! heh..=X..its blue in colour..red stripe..dere is a padlock somemore..!! scared ppl steal money...=P..den the SINGAPORE CANCER SOCIETY thingy is in front...

i have a picx..but notx so clear...haha..!! dis shi hui go take...cheryl holding the baggy...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

toa payoh hdb is not a gd place to do donations..!! the place is kana small..and most of the ppl dere are either dao..haolian..weird..crazy...but of coz..dere also gotx nice ppl larh...after doing this flag selling..i realli learnt alot of things..later den i say abt my gan xiang ok? hehee..!!

i was so happy when i gotx someone..the 1st person..to put coins inside my baggy..!! haha..den i gib the sticker..the sticker is no sticky man..once u put...the thing came out...

me and shi hui went to do outside the hdb hub office outside..dere quite gd business neh..!! haha...hao bu rong yi can get business one u noe..?? keke..!! and u noe wad?? i happened to met one damn idiotic guy..which pissed me off alotx..!! okayss..!! this was wad happen....

i happened to saw dis guy..in yellow shirt..wearing a red tie..!! i can remember his looks damn clearly...!!
me: excuse me wld u like to donate?
he looked at me..
him: may i help u..?x2
i was like..huhx..?? i smiled at him coz i have to be polite marhh..wearing sch-u..
den after dat he walked off..he was like toking to the girl inside..den he point at me..saluting me for dunno wad reason..and then wave goodbye...den i wave gd bye to him lor..!! den dis shi hui was like..
shi hui:why u go and wave?? dis type of person dun nd to wave..juz ignore him..
me: i dunno marh...i have no choice..must be polite wad..
shi hui: next time..juz ignore him...dun nd to bothered abt dis type of guy de..
me: bo bian marh..we all wearing sch -u..den must be polite..

coz all i think was..i have to keep the sch reputation..hha..!!

den nvm..we continued till lunch time abt 1245..had ramen...hehe.!! den we were chatting happily till 130..den we get back to work...

while doing our work..to the original place againx....we met some nice guy..haha..!! working in the hdb hub de..they were some kind of motivating us..asking us to keep a gd job..some are generous...hehe..i think the most i received was abt $5 bah..but if i'm not wrong..jermain gotx $10 from a person..hehe..!! saw some kids also...dey are so adorable..!! once i see them..it juz brighten up my day...!! me and shi hui met one damn haolian[proud] guy..!! he was like...
him: u gurls are from which sch..?? my daughter also doing flag day today...
us: we from ..........
him: oic..my daughter is also from dat sch...
us: orh..ok
him: she is from 4d..
us: ok..
him: how come u gurls wearing scotts?? my daughter don't have..??
us: erm..we are notx sure..
him: my daughter should have also wad...
we gave him a smile..
him: u all donno my daughter..?? u all dunno each other..
us: sorry.we donno..
him: u all shld noe wad..u all from the sam lvl right..??
us: but we are from diff class...
him: ohhh..ok..


its notx his question dat is the prob...is his attitude arh..gave him dat kind of hao lian attitude..which i hate it so much!! though i met kinda alot of dao ppl..but i juz tell myself dat.."no matter wad..i gonna do this..!! i am not giving up juz because dey ignore,reject...etc.." yepx..!!

at 2plus..i met dis damn idiotic guy againx..he came out from the lift..and i saw him..i asked shi hui to run with me...hurry up..!! but i was too late...when i was abt to run...

him: gurls..don't run away from me!! i won't harm u...
in my mind..i was like.."shucks..!! die..!!"
we turned back and he donate to us..20cents onli okay..?? and he asked us so many questions...let me tell u..

he faced me and tok to me..
him: wad is ur name.??
i ignored..
him: gurl tell me ur name...no name..?? nameless arh..??
me: yah..!!
him: common larh..tell me ur name..wanna make frens..
shi hui came to my rescue..!!
shi hui: sorry..we can't anyhow gib ppl our identity...
him: nvm larh...!! juz gib me ur names and we make frens..
me: sorry but no..
him: nvm...which sch are u all from..
us: ..........
him: oic..do ur sch got any foreigners?
me: yes..china teachers
him: oh..!! do u have deir contact number..?? i contact them?? coz i wanna find more business...i am on tv alot of times u noe..??
in my mind..i was liike so wad..??
me: sorry..we cannot tell u...
him: common larhh....help me..
shi hui: sorry..we students are not surppose to let out any identification...our teachers have told us already..
him: wad is ur teacher name? who is ur teacher...?
me: mr tan..
him: tan wad..?? wad is his name..
us: sorry we are notx allowed to review it..!!
him: den if notx i gib u my namecard..?? anything juz contact me..
in my mind..i was like..gd gd..faster go away.. after i received ur namecard..
i knew he was pretending to find....
him: oh..!! i think i have finished using my new namecard..i got old one though
me: den u gib me ur old name card lor..anything we juz contact u..
him: oh..!! i think i used up all already..if not u juz gib me ur number..i juz contact u larhhh....or u got any paper den i juz gib u my number..??
me[toking to shi hui]: do u have paper?
shi hui: no..
him: juz gib me ur number larh..or u sch tel number? wad is the number? common..i wanna make business..
shi hui: oh..!! aynthing u can come to our sch and check it out also can..
me: yah..
shi hui: or u can go to our sch website...
i doubt he noe sia~!! he didn't even ask and he say ok?
him: orhh..okayss..juz gib me ur number larh
i was realli damn pek chek okayss..? i was boiling mad already...
us: sorry we realli cannot gib..
him: ok den nvm lor..i help u all..u all neber help me..
he walked off..!

finalli..!! he went off...i was so dulan ok..?? i was toking to shi hui...
me: crazy guy..!! idiotic..!! argh..!!! donate 20 cents nia..ask so many stuff..
shi hui: ya larhh..!! u shouldn't have waved to him againx..
me: i dunno larh...all i noe is..now i no mood already larh..!!
i seriously wanna scold the f*** word..but i noe..i cannot larh..coz i er...wearing sch-u..den i also dun like to scold one...so i say in my heart..haha..!! freaking hell manx..!! i called cheryl to warn the girls abt the incident....asked them not to talk to him...bloody hell manx..!!

we complained to mr tan abt this incident..shi hui called him..and he say.."u gurls did the right thing.." we weren't in the mood to sell flags already..but i tell myself dat..i have to continue no matter wad..."i won't gib up juz becoz of dat sickening guy.." and in the end..i continued...and saw some kids and nice ppl..once i see them donating...my mood juz changed back to normal...i can't b moody all the way...it juz spoil the whole event yepx..??

anw, we do finished at around 3 plus...and erm...we went back to sch by mrt...and guess wad? we took some picx using the digi cam...hehe..!! in the mrt station..and mrt...haha..we bo liao marhh..show u some..we took some lame videos also...!! budden i dunno how to put here...hehe...

on the staircase..while waiting for the train to come..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hurry!! the train is coming..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hahas..we quickly rushed into the trained..den we bo liao..do a star picx..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nice? hehe..!! after changing the train...we took picx againx...although its kinda crowded..
me..cheryl and ai yue...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my two dotters and mie..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hahas..!! reached tiong..went to sweet talk to get some drinks..was damn thirsty..den ai yue and cheryl ordering for me and shi hui..we took picx..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yepx..!! we reached sch..we were the last grp..but nvm larh...took mrt to dis erm..sa kor hse..!! and guess wad..?? i got lost..

when i reached yew tee..i went to the bus stop happily...was kinda tired also larh..juz happened dat...my marmie..jess called me..asking me how to use the digi cam..coz she bought a new one same as mine...den after asking..the call ended..and i saw a bus coming..i was surppose to take 302 instead of 307.. i saw the bus...i happily board...b4 dat..my eyes was twitching damn badly..i knew dat something bad is gonna happen..but i do notx noe wad..after boarding the bus..i realise dat...oh gosh!! i board the wrong bus..so i thought since this bus going to cck interchange..i shall take to there den later change bus to my aunt's hse lorr..!! but in the end..i was wrong..it didn't stopped at the interchange..instead..i landed up in teck whye instead..a wulu place..

can u imagine.?? i walked from teck whye to cck way ave1..?? solid right..?? me myself cannot imagine dat okayss..?? when i alight at teck whye..i was like..omg..!! how am i gonna walked back..den i tried to recall hw the bus went...and i walk back exactly..luckily i got my mp3 with me...otherwise..i seriously will be bored to death..haha..!! anw, the LRT saved my life..!! seriously..i tried to look for taxi but dere was no whr in sight...while i walked..i thought dat i have reached the interchanged..coz i saw the mrt track..but i was wrong..instead it was an LRT track..but nvm..!! i was so happy..dat it saved my life..i took the LRT all the way to cck againx..den i took bus...poor me right..??

sa kor dey all called me..dey were worried abt me..asking me whr am i..?? den i was like i at cck already..waiting for bus..den sa kor was like.." heng u tell me arh..!! if not i wanna call police alrady arh..haha..!!" den i laughed..hehe..!!

when i reached sa kor hse.."wahh..!! finally..lost and found is back..!! lucky u come back at 645pm..otherwise i already call police lo.." haha..!! haiyo..i so damn tired can..?? my leg so suan..!! i seriously cannot imagine i can walked so far..thanx to my sport shoe also..haha...!!

anw, mie go pom pom first..den had dinner lorr....!! played with wei lin..!! she is so damn adorable..her face changed..!! her face now is so much chabbier..so cute..!! while i went in..i saw vanessa jie carrying weilin..she was throwing up the milk..as u noe..baby abt 1 mth plus..dey tend to throw up..yepx..? i helped to wipe..after wiping..i see her so cute..smiling away..she knows how to smile..!! haha...den i quickly take out my phone..took a picx of her..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she started to frown when i took her..haha..!! so cute..den i was like..
me: can u don't frown..??
den she neber frown already...den when i wanna take againx..she frowned..!! den i...can u pls don frown..both of us were laughing away...haha..!! den i take away my phone..den she stop frowning againx..den when i wanna take...she frowns again..!! and turn out to be like dis..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so cute right..?? my god..!! and i came to realise after sa kor told me dat..wei lin noes how to act..!! den i..huh..?? she noes how to pretend to slp...haha..!! so cute..and i realli realise dat...so notti..haha...when i patt her to slp..i thought dat she realli falls aslp..on the bed...den she smile smile...den i talk to her say..slp bah...den i patt patt.....den her eyes from big big to small...den when i stop..her eyes big big again..!! cheat my feelings..haha..den until the maid came in..den she carry her..den she fall aslp liao..haha..she lubb being carried...den later..how u shake her..she also neber wake up..until u put her on the bed again..she wake up againx...!! haha...den she make noise already...hehee.!! so funni...dis gurl is so adorable...

after 9 plus..aunty virgie and vanessa jie went home..bu zhi bu jue..while i was watching tv..i fell aslp..uncle yusof and kor kor, sa kor and de tiu were playing mahjong..while mummy watched them play...den kai lin also followed me slp..haha..!! without me knowing till i wake up for awhile..den went back to slp againx..went home around 11 plus...den when i reached home..changed..i realised i can't get back to slp anymore..so i came online...for awhile..and now is already midnight..guess i try to get some slp now..abitx tired liao..Zzzzzzzzz...

No comments: