Tuesday, August 30, 2005

*_huRt wRist_*

so fast..tml is gonna be teacher's day..!! sharing pressie with jess..!! my marmie..haha..!! tml will tell u wad gonna happen okayss..??

had p.e.todae..!! my god..!! play volleyball..its so fun..!! den i hit hit..i donno how i hit..till i injured my wrist..was passing the ball to shi hui..den she pass me back..and i hit back..suddenly..my hand hurt like mad..coz she throw kinda near..den i hit it with my wrist..it was bleeding abit..den suddenly swollen..!! and my whole hand went weak..

den my frens all look..haha..!! asking me if i was alright..den i was like..nvm..i'm fine..its ok...haha!! though it hurts abitx....didn't dare to tell teacher..scared wait she scold me..!! hah...who ask u neber play properly..?? lolls..after p.e.was recess...den accounts..wahha..!! my god..!! i cant write againx..!! guess it hurt my vein or one of my nerve?? notx sure...i didn't have strength to write again...my handwriting go haye-wire again...den my fren was like.." why ur handwritting become like dat..??" lolls..haish..bo bian...who ask me to be so not careful..but i force my self to write..and ask for plaster..if no plaster..when i write..it realli hurts alot..but after putting it..i felt so much better..den i force myself to write...and it is back to normal again..heng arhh..!! phew phew phew..!!

hMMx..!! todae so happy..fu lao shi is teaching us...!! haha..now our mt teacher become ms mak..i don wan...!! i don realli understand her teaching..haishh..!! why must change teacher and band..?? haishh..i miss her..tml i gonna gib her present and dat's for sure..she is my mt teacher for 3 yrs...yeps..!! i will miss her..she is now no longer my chinese teacher liaox..

reach home..couldn't really use the mouse..coz it presses on my injury...in the end..i go and cope from my kor kor cupboard his wrist surpporter..and i ve no idea how come so fat de..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ahah..!! i use dat to wrap first..coz it hurts...will use it for the time being bahh..lucky reach home..my hand notx so swollen le..!! whee..!! hope it will be better tml..!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: