Thursday, August 18, 2005

*_haPPie bdAy_*

yTd waS sim sim's bday..~!!! happy bday to ya soTong...~!! wo de hao mei mei..~!! hahas..!! let me sing `euu a bday song here bahhs..!!

oh my sister..
oh my sister..
sOtonG..~!!
hAppie bdAy...
haPPiE bdAy...
sotOng..~!!

lolLX...tunE fRom oh mY daRLing..hahas..~!! anW, hopE ya enjoY uR day..~!! fri will be celebrating ur bday with wo tong oHh..~!!the tong family..~!! hahas..~!! `lubb eUuu...happY swweeT 16!!!

heRe's a mini suRpriSe foR ya..~!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iT doesn't look dat nice larhh..~! haha..~!! i last min do de..!! heHHh..~!! i did others too..~!! while i was resting..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

niCe..?? hEhhh...
tmL..u will get a pressie from me and gen gen..~!! hahas..~!!

okx..~!! enough...!! now talk abt my exams...lit was fine for me....but arhh..~!! when i see ppl writing 2 pages..i scared liao..i scared dat i wrote too little...haix haishhh haishhh..~!!!!!!! haiya..~!! don wan to think abt it le..~!! over liao..~!! now must care for another 6 papers..~!! didn't realli have a gd slp these few days..drink brands essence of chicken no use for me..i still fall aslp..Zzzzzz..~!! such a nice weather todae..~!!

yTd..the stupid bottle of the essence of chicken..~!! use all my might and strength to open dat stupi bottle..but i juz couldn't open..den now i injured my hand le..~!! stupid bottle..donno who go and invent it manx..~!! now my right hand still abit swollen..the thumb dere...so poor thing hor..? den todae writing..abit out of control..no strength to write...den i so scared can..?? but i force myself to write..den in the end awhile later ok le..~!! hehehe..hEng aRhhs..~!! i was so sleepy.....and can u imagine..?? my eyes keep closing when i was writing..den the words so messy..~!! argh..~!! hahas..!! den bio mcq questions are so tricky..mrs leong..`!!! why u set so tricky...?? sob sob..~!! i scared i kana tricked also..hehehehe..~!!

okx laRhh..~!! i better go study le..tml chem and ss..~!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..~!!!!!

No comments: