Tuesday, August 23, 2005

*_tiReD_*

been very tired these few days...onli had 4-3 hrs of slp..exams exams exams..~!! todae lit...i guess i gonna do badly for it..though i can remember the stories...haishh..~!! i don wanna tok abt it le larh...over over le..lucky this is prelims lor..~!!otherwise..i confirm stay back..haishhh..

anw, reach home abt 12 plus lorr..daddy fetch me home...ate chee kway...den while eating..watch my lao gong la pi xiao xin..heheh..~!! make me happy for awhile...den pom pom..come online..later gonna meet sim again..dat ma fan woman..~!! say eat alone...want me pei her..see i so good..~!! hahaha....who ask her to be my good fren..zhen na ta mei ban fa..lollx..

while resting..went to do my photo..one onli..haha..~!! so nice..i `lubb it...do `euu think its nice??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok la..~!! a short entry todae..gotta study now...tmL will be my ah gong death anniversary...miss him so much...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess i ve alot of things to tok to him..i miss the days he bought for me ice-cream..bringing me to playground...playing with me..catching rabbits till his legs bleed..my heart ache...i `lubb him...i miss him..~!!!

No comments: